2: Enter-Demon Slayer

a/n: don't forget to comment and enjoy!!!

Did she die? (y/n) can't remember. Why can't she open her eyes?? It was like they were glued shut. Her body felt heavy and immobile.

"....my dear...you have passed the life you were living." An ominous voice says, its echoes resounding in her ears. She couldn't tell if it/they were a he or she.

passed? What do you mean? She thought. It felt like she floating as her body was light and there was no gravity.

"..it means, you have died, dear one." The voice says.

Instead of feeling panic, (y/n) didn't feel at all. It was like she was incapable of it, like she was simply a blank slate and the omnipotent being was making her calm. Like the voice was telling her she died and her time on earth was over. Was her life so short? She regretted not doing much in her youth.

"fear not, young one," the voice says, "where one life ends, another begins. Your journey is not over yet. You will be sent to a place where you've always dreamed of going and there, you shall be the one to help them. With the abilities that will be bestowed upon you, you shall end the terror upon their world. That was foretold." The voices say.

(y/n) tries to furrow her brows in confusion, she did not understand what this voice meant.

"...you will soon understand and know what to do, dear one." The voice says, "..enjoy your new life." There was a crack and suddenly the feeling of being weightless was gone and she was now falling.

Snapping her (e/c) hues open, (y/n) screams loudly as she was rapidly descending the green foliage underneath her. She was waving her arms and legs around like a lunatic, trying to figure out how to break her fall, "SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" She screeches, and she clenches her eyes shut and before she knew it, she stopped.

Peeking her eye open, she gasped when she found herself levitating in the air mid-fall, "woah!!" (y/n) wondered if the voice saved her after giving her a scare of the lifetime. She slowly descended onto the ground, her feet finally reaching gravity!! Sweet gravity!!!

(y/n) clutches her chest as it beat so loud, she thought her organ was gonna bust out of her body soon from how frightened she was after experiencing a free-fall!!

She slumps to the ground, clutching her head as she felt a migraine. She remembered what the voice said. She looks around her and wonders where it sent her. It also mentioned abilities...she wonders what they were.

All of a sudden, it was like a load of information was filling her brain and with each and every passing second, her eyes widened before she found herself gasping, clutching her clothes in shock. Demon slayer. The name was resounding in her head like a replay. Not only that, but it seems the voice was generous enough to let her know what abilities it had given her. The power of healing (more will be explained!) and the power to control any living or non-living being on an advanced level (kind of like telekinesis).

"wait a minute...." (y/n) frowns, looking down at herself, she was still the same age as she was when she died. Perhaps time resumed for her when the voice transported her to demon slayer. That worked out well for her though, considering she did not want to learn how to walk or talk again. It was too hassling. She sighs in relief. As least she still had her modern clothes on, except for her phone.

Getting up, (y/n) looks around her. She was in a forest. After pondering for a moment on which direction to go she decided to pick, "eenie...meenie...miney...mo.." she points to a random place and decides to walk, hoping she won't encounter a demon. Oh wait, she can protect herself, haha.

As she walked past some bushes, they begun to rustle, prompting her to stop and stare at them. She yelps when a shadowy figure lunges at her, "woah!!" She dodges to the left, avoiding a claw in her arm. The demon licks its lips as it charges at her again and she raises her hand, making it halt as it struggled to move. She stared at her palm in wonder...

(y/n) furrows her brows, testing how far her odd powers can go. She moves the demon left, right. She can twist and break its limbs to however she wants. She concentrated even more, reaching in deeper and destroying an organ/vessel from the inside. She smirks mischievously, "how bout we take a walk, mr.demon."

(y/n) giggles as she forces the demon to follow behind her as she walks ahead. Since she has no need for demons who are merciless, un-regretful, or like to kill for fun, she would kill them by forcing them to walk in the sun, ending their own life.

The demon was spouting cusses at her, terrified out of its mind as it panics; wondering what the hell was happening and why it can't control its body.

"you know, i am glad the voice decided to send me to demon slayer," (y/n) spoke to it, not caring that it still cussed and hissed at her, baring its fangs at her, "that way, i can beat the shit out of you demons and protect the people i care for in this world, stupid." She mocks at the demon.

The two continue walking as (y/n) forces the demon to follow me. She pauses when the rise of the sun shone in the horizon and the demon screeches in fear, but the female kept her control on him with ease! She stands there, waiting for the sun to rise and as it did, the demon behind her begun to sizzle and burn and she watched with a smirk as it begun to burn to death till it was no more.

(y/n) grins, "what a job well done!" She continues her journey to find a village to rest up on. She was tired and hungry.

The place she came upon was full of people and she decided to look for lodging. Of course, she was unfamiliar with the language and their kanji. The voice forgot to impart that crucial detail when sending her here. She sighs. Looks like she'll just have to wing it!

She ignored the looks people gave her. Yeah, she was snacc. She knew she looked hot. Perks of being (nationality).

The people in the village could only watch in awe, wonder and curiosity as the (h/c)-ette walks past them minding her own business. Her (h/c) locks were beautiful, and her eyes shone with carefreeness. There was a sparkle in her (e/c) hues. Her skin tone was exotic and her features were absolutely stunning to the eyes. Her clothes were definitely odd looking but nonetheless, (y/n) was eye-catching to many.

At last, (y/n) found a place to stay after trying to communicate with some elderly couple. It seems they can clearly tell she wasn't around those parts...or from japan at all.

"ahhh~" (y/n) snuggled into her pillow as she slept on a futon, her first futon ever. It definitely felt odd at first but she got used to it after moving around so much. She soon fell asleep in bliss, ready to cause havoc in the taisho era of demon slayer with her modern-ness.

TAISHO SECRETS
. The villagers thought (y/n) was odd.
. (y/n) has armor plot.
. (y/n) thinks she's a hero now.

a/n; enjoy!!!