45: Muzan

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

It been a whole week and muzan was irritated. he was confused. he was frustrated. he was angry. why?? It's because of a certain foreign girl in his grasp. He was waiting for nakime to find the ubuyashiki estate but for now as he is waiting, he remains in the infinity castle with (y/n). He has given the girl free reign because even with her odd powers, so long as he keeps the biwa lady away from her sights, she has no choice but to stay in his complex fortress.

As he was biding his time, he observes her from afar. He comes to realize (y/n) is far more powerful than she'd imagine and he's talking in terms of how she easily turned his upper moons against him when no other slayer managed to accomplish even one thing. hence why he chose her to be his chose bride. his little human wifey.

(y/n) hums as she roams the infinity castle absentmindedly, "this is like a puzzle piece albeit more complex!" she was so immersed in sightseeing that she didn't pay attention to the fact the hallway she was walking on, didn't have an rail or barricade so when she takes another step, she felt air and then she was falling. oh shii...!—

the foreign girl screams out loud she was sure whoever was left in the infinity castle had heard her. Her ears pick up a biwa strum and she fell through some sliding doors and straight into muzan's awaiting hands, the demon king holding her bridal style as he looks unamused, a sigh escaping his lips as he speaks, "what do you think you're doing? did i not order you to stay in your room? are you that incompetent to listening?" He sets her down, sternly looking at her.

who the fucc are you?..my daddy...—

(y/n) laughs cheekily, avoiding his intense crimson gaze on her form, "uhm..well, i was bored! there's nothing to do here other than roam around!!" she huffs, "can't we leave the infinity castle and go somewhere else..?" she asks, looking at him pleadingly, "i need human contact and socialization!!"

muzan's gaze sharpens, "no." He turns to her, "you will stay here until i come back after killing ubuyashiki and collecting nezuko." he says with the most straightforward face as if what he said didn't bother him at all.

hearing that, (y/n) narrows her eyes. oyakata...it must nearly be time then. She would just have to wait until muzan leaves the infinity castle so she can latch onto him like a fucking koala. She won't allow no more deaths! not if she can help it!

(y/n) then notices she was not in the room she was in before. She was in his lab (some creepy scientist..). She sees all the chemicals and tubes on the wooden desk and she curiously approaches it, "oooh, what's that?" she randomly grabs one with a strange liquid in it and dumps it in another tube. oops..—

muzan widened his eyes, "no, don't..—!" there was mini explosion as (y/n)'s body flew back. She crashed onto the floor, groaning in pain as she cradles her arm that was bleeding. The demon king stares down at her, wondering if he should just leave her to suffer and understand the consequences of her actions or treat her wound. In his opinion, she deserves it for grating on his nerves every chance she got.

the demon king wonders how he tolerates this insult. Normally, if it were anyone else, they would be dead with their heads blown off or turned to a demon, or eaten at most. so why? it is excruciatingly irritating for someone like him who doesn't know the answer and he's supposed to know everything. He was a perfect being....once he conquered the sun that is..—

"ow!!!" (y/n) cries out in pain, tears escaping her eyes which caught muzan's attention. The foreign girl was about to heal herself when the demon king irritatedly sighs, moving to pick her up in his arms and carry her to one of the other tables and gently resting her on it.