11: Hashira

a/n: sorry for the late update! Don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

"what the fuck???!"

(y/n) gapes in shock as rengoku and obanai stood before her, their eyes on her. Did ubuyashiki really send out two hashira for her?! Was he seriously that desperate to meet her? It's not like she didn't want to but she was protecting rui from them. Who knows what they'll do to him! Second of all, how the hell did they find her so quickly? Japan was a huge country, it shouldn't be this easy!

Oh wait...it had to be a kasugai crow. There was no doubt about it that at least one crow was tailing her and informing ubuyashiki of her whereabouts and what she's been doing. Those little tattle-tales! where is the privacy??

"you..." (y/n) begins only to still be in shock in the presence of two hot men. Awooga...!

rengoku looks at her with his huge unblinking bug eyes, his arms crossed, "you must be (y/n)! Master oyakata-sama informed us to bring you with him along with the demon you carry!" He speaks in a boisterous tone while maintaining eye contact. It was unnerving!

obanai scoffs, narrowing his eyes at the foreign beauty, "i don't see why oyakata-sama wants the demon alive. It should be dead. What you're doing is penalty for betraying the demon slayer corps." He points his finger at her, his snake simply staring at her while flicking its small forked tongue at her.

(y/n) frowns, still blocking the entrance of her room as she looks at the two hashira, "first of all, i am not a demon slayer so i could care less about your shitty rules." Their eyes went wide at her blatant disrespect and potty mouth, "secondly, rui is under my protection. I already knew of the consequences once i allowed him to live. So if you touch an inch of his hair, i will not hesitate to attack you!" She warns, feeling protective of the spider-demon, "now leave! I don't want to see your master just yet!"

(y/n) hastily moves to slide the door close when a foot was wedged in. Her eyes drift to obanai, who gazes back at her with narrowed eyes, "oyakata-sama gave us a job, so we intend to see it through." He says in a low voice, sending shivers down her spine at how hot it sounded.

The foreign girl would not give up tho. She struggles with all her might to close the door, not caring if obanai's foot was in pain or not, she was practically straining herself, "this is breaking and entering!!" She huffs, fluttering her eyes when she see's rui in his tiny form walking out with worried eyes.

"nee-san?" rui could see the two hashira and frowns.

(y/n) sends him a reassuring gaze, "don't worry lil bro, i won't let them harm you! Big sister's promise!" She grins at him, causing him to relax. Although rui won't hesitate to attack them if they hurt his nee-san.

The (h/c)-ette yelps when the snake hashira forcefully pries the sliding door open, causing her to stumble back. She glares at them, going to grab rui into her arms as they walk inside, their eyes zeroing on the lower moon, who snuggles close to the female. She glares at them, tightening her grip on him protectively.

rengoku could sense the tension in the room and decided to calm the situation down. He sends (y/n) a soft and reassuring smile, arms still crossed, "be at ease, miss!! We did not come here to fight! We simply have orders to bring you and the demon to oyakata-sama, that's all!!"

There was brief silence as (y/n) contemplated his words. She has the assurance they won't kill rui, which is good but that has yet to be properly confirmed. Yet she doesn't understand why ubuyashiki is willing to go through such lengths to contact her and by that, she means sending the hashira after her and the crows to spy on her. Creepy as fuck...but she respected the man's dedication to try and meet with her. She was hoping for more time but she supposes fate has its own plans...—