44: Let Me Help You...

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

As (y/n) was kidnapped by muzan, back at the demon slayer HQ was absolute chaos! when the kamaboko trio returned from the mission without a certain foreign girl, questions begun to arise.

oyakata was the first to know about the (h/c)-ette being missing once he had the kamaboko trio debrief him...and a kasugai crow informed him too. The ubuyashiki frowns, hand to his chin, "...(y/n) fell through a doorway that appeared from under her?? that is...concerning. I have never heard of such things before." He mused, although the deep worry he felt for the foreign girl was imminent.

the kamaboko trio looks down ashamed and guilty, tanjiro steps up, biting his lip harshly, "oyakata-sama...gomenasai!!..if i had been more faster, then (y/n) would still be here!"

inosuke and zenitsu glanced at him, it wasn't just tanjiro whom felt that way, they did too!! The yellow haired male hastily bows down, wailing loudly, "PLEASE DON'T KICK US OUT!!" tears and snot on his face.

inosuke bonks him in the head, irritated, "URUSAI!! DON'T GIVE HIM IDEAS!!!"

oyakata sends them reassuring smiles, easing their tensions, "don't worry, my children. why would i kick you out?? Like all problems, there is a solution. For now, you shall take rest after your exhausting mission. Go and see shinobu." he tells them, watching as the kamaboko trio hesitantly nod and slowly leave the estate with a heavy burden on their shoulders.

oyakaya calls for his bird, gazing at it gently, "you know what to do." He sends the kasugai crow flying.

the hashira were in a emergency meeting. It was unexpected but they all rushed towards the estate where oyakata explains the dire situation of (y/n) being kidnapped. The master gives his own conclusions that the suspect was muzan himself, cause at this point, everyone knew he was a stalker to the foreign girl.

....poor girl...

giyuu frowns, "didn't sanemi and iguro experience the same thing on their mission?" that's right! the two hashira witnessed multiple demons in a complex building?...was it even a building?? It was never-ending and had multiple sliding doors, corridors and stairs before it disappeared completely. Was this the same place from which (y/n) entered through?? If so, it will be difficult to get her back, let alone find!!

sanemi grits his teeth, irritation bubbling inside him, "this brat is always getting into some kind of trouble..!" He was worried but he would never show it. How is it the unpredictable always happens when it comes to (y/n)??! "what a fucking trouble magnet..!" He hisses angrily.

rengoku frowns, crossing his arms, "this is very troublesome!!!" he loudly exclaims.

iguro sighs exasperatedly, "it seems this girl has never-ending problems." kaburamaru hisses in agreement.

gyomei cries, hands in a prayer motion, "that poor girl is already dead...nami amida butsu.." he hopes her death was painless.

muichirou shoots gyomei a subtle glare, "oi, have a little faith in (y/n)." he speaks with a frown on his face. He knows the woman he loves will come back alive, "she always pulls through."

Despite their fellow stone hashira's comment, the others however, did not believe the (h/c)-ette will kick the bucket so easily. She was strong-willed and somehow always managed to pull through. She survived muzan the first time, so she was sure to survive this ordeal (wherever she is...—).

oyakata, with his intuition and foresight, he knew (y/n) was with muzan and he also knew the demon king would not harm her, cause if he did, he would have done it before when he first had her but she was still alive.