17: Get To Know Another

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

Today was a day of rest for all the hashira (not really), but even they have their limits. They're only human after all. Everyone was to meet up at mitsuri's estate since the love hashira was all about making bonds and strengthening relationships amongst each other.

(y/n) walks down the sandy pathway with shrubs and bushes on either side of her. Trees standing tall and hovering with their branches over the girl as the sun bares down at her and at anybody out in the open. She was wearing the official demon slayer uniform as she decided to put away her modern clothes (the same ones she entered the universe with) because it was time for a change and she couldn't wear her clothes over and over again...okay, maybe she could since she always rewashes it and let's it air-dry.

her uniform was like shinobu's. she had the collared button up and the baggy pants. It was super comfortable but also...—

Anyways, she enters the love hashira's estate, making her presence known widely as her lips upturn in a grin when she rounded the large house and went to the backyard, seeing the other hashira (giyuu sitting further) with the kamaboko squad. They each greet her in their own ways as she sits down, "hey, ya'll!" She waves, faintly laughing as she puts her hand down, "so how have you all been?! I have been doing fine kicking some demon ass lately!"

sanemi scoffs, finally looking at the foreign girl, "it was just by dumb luck you're the only one whose been confronted by upper moons and survived to tell the tale!" When he heard the girl was against another upper moon from her solo mission, he felt irritated because veterans like him and the other hashira never even stumbled upon one and yet here comes this strange (h/c)-ette woman who encountered three upper moons!! THREE!!! Wth??!

(y/n) grins, sensing his saltiness, "nah, it wasn't dumb luck. It was because of my talk-no-jutsu and my amazing personality!" She remarks sassily.

"what the hell is a talk-no-jutsu?!" sanemi growls out, "and like hell the demons would care about your annoying personality!" He snaps, irritated. (y/n) rolls her eyes, feeling smug. She got that plot armor after all. She is special after all!!

"you're an odd one." iguro points at her, "definitely odd!" He repeated twice, jabbing his finger in her direction, making her blink.

(y/n) laughs, pointing to herself with a grin, "it's because you've never seen a girl like me before!! I'll rock your world!" She wasn't wrong in the slightest. The hashira never seen a woman whom was so stubborn, hard-headed, and potty-mouthed in their entire life. Yet, despite those traits, she was also kind, warm, and funny to be around.

"damn right about that," sanemi grumbles out, not understanding what she said in english tho, "it's fucking annoying." He bends one leg, resting a forearm on it, "you're inexperienced and don't even know to wield a damn katana!!!"

"shut your bitch ass up!" (y/n) scowls at sanemi, who growls at her back, vein popping, "no need to get salty with me just because you can't encounter an upper moon! Maybe you just don't have the skills like your flabby dick, so lay off!!" She remarks, huffing.

The hashira and kamaboko trio choke on air as she cussed at the wind hashira with no filter whatsoever. Their jaws slack.

sanemi's face reddened with anger and humiliation as he stands up abruptly, "WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT MY DICK ANYWAYS!?" He shouts in frustration after being dick-shamed, "AS FOR SKILLS, I HAVE NO PROBLEM FIGHTING YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!!" He gestures her to come as he walks a few feet away while the other hashira watch amused, "i challenge you now!!!" He whips out his sword.