38: Faith

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

shinobu was glaring hatefully at a chibi douma whom was staring back amused, his lil body slumped against the pretty foreign (h/c)-ette as she sweatdrops from the animosity the butterfly pillar was emitting, it took rengoku, iguro and muichirou to hold her back from unsheathing her katana and beheading him right then and there.

"ngh..!...let me...GO!!!" the butterfly hashira struggles against her fellow hashira as veins protruded around her face from boiling anger and rage just at the sight of the rainbow eyed freak! "let me kill him!!!!" She yells.

"kocho-san!!...please calm yourself!!!" mitsuri cries out, panicking.

As the commotion was happening, akaza was on (y/n)'s other side, nuzzled into her lap as he felt the warmth that radiated off her body. he could honestly care less about douma and whether he was killed or not...the guy was a fucking nuisance to his dick...? I hope he dies...he subconsciously thinks.

the only person the pink-haired basketball demon was looking forward to was (y/n) and kyojuro...and the hashira if he deems them worthy and determines their fighting spirit!

speaking of kyojuro...the flame hashira was having an intense stare-down with upper-moon three, his big bug eyes narrowed at akaza, whom stares back with a grin. hello again, kyojuro...! he thinks bemusedly.

oyakata, the mediator of all chaos and conflict, looks at the situation with a perturbed expression. To think upper moons two and three are now here is just...unbelievable. Never in his lifetime did he expect all of muzan's upper ranks to leave the demon king and follow after (y/n). He knows that there is something superbly special about the (h/c)-ette that enables demons to flock to her...it is magnificent.

"shinobu," oyakata calmly says as all the hashira look at him, "please, conduct yourself. i know this is extremely hard to bear with and i wholeheartedly understand the anger you are feeling as i too feel the same for the loss of one of our own," he pauses as he looks over the hashira, "however, to think we now hold muzan's upper moons within our grasp is a chance i won't cast aside. That being said, the lives that were lost to these upper ranks will never be brought back but no matter what, we have to keep moving forward, or we will stay in the past wallowing through the downfall of our comrades." He pauses, a serious gaze on his face, "war is looming, we cannot afford to be laidback when muzan is on the rise." He says with a soft yet stern gaze.

"...hai, oyakata-sama..." shinobu grits her teeth, her molars crushing together. Yet despite her rage, she stiffly remains quiet and stops struggling. rengoku, iguro and muichirou hesitantly let her go but stood close by in case she decided to be hasty and lop off douma's head in an instant..—

(y/n) felt terrible!! what kind of friend is she to bring the killer of shinobu's big sister and hope to let him live?? she averts her (e/c) hues, feeling guilty as she did not consider the insect hashira's feelings, "...gomen, shinobu, this was insensitive of me, knowing you and douma have bad blood between each other," she looks down sorrowfully and apologetically.

douma looks between her and shinobu with his big rainbow ass eyes, "what bad blood? all i see is are pretty girls around me~." He says with a smirk, slumped in the foreign (h/c)-ette's lap as he felt her warmth, making him tingle all over as he had a laidback expression on his face as if he didn't murder thousands of girls.

ah...akaza and him are truly enemies.

(y/n) sweat-drops, i'm not sure whether to be flattered or not...—

shinobu glared daggers at douma, if looks could kill, he would be dead a thousand times over. She wanted to rip him to pieces for what he did, and he had the gall to look her dead in the eyes with that smug-ass grin on his face. She wanted to pummel him to the ground and smack him around for a bit, chibi form or not!