39: ...and then he kissed me

a/n: who do you guys think reader will lock lips with??! don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

It was the next day and (y/n) was back at the demon slayer HQ's. She gave kokushiobou the slip when he wouldn't leave her alone. She practically made a break for it. She had no idea what his problem was, but it was definitely a brother vs brother dilemma he probably still has. Poor yoriichi will never find peace...i feel for you dead brotha..—

The foreign girl heads to the room where the upper moons are currently holed up in, the kakushi avoided that area because the presence the demons have were just overwhelming it created a dark atmosphere in the hallway. It was scary for them...

(y/n) walks in the empty hallway and when she arrives in front of the room, she slides it open, catching their attention, "hey, ya'll," she closes the door behind her as nezuko (girlie prefers to hang with her adopted brotha despite being able to walk in the sun) and rui run to her, engulfing her in a hug as she sits down, patting their heads as she looks at the demons whom are now in their normal sizes.

"you wouldn't believe it, but i literally ran into kokushibou the other day," she huffs, catching all the demons attention, "his porcupine ass kept on following me, heck i didn't even know he was standing right behind me!!" She slumps on her back, staring at the ceiling as she recalls the incident....

akaza groans at her idiotic-ness, glaring at her, "how are you even a demon slayer if you can't even sense a demon!? you're lucky kokushibou didn't kill you right then and there!" he points his finger at her, growling when she didn't seem to care about her recklessness.

(y/n) giggles, glancing at the pink haired demon, "kokushibou is lucky i didn't kill him with my awesomeness!! I gave him the slip tho, so he must be furious with me!" She laughs heartily, her fingers slowly scratching rui and nezuko's scalp as the two lil demons nuzzle close to her.

urogi chirps as sits close to (y/n), earning glares from the upper-moons as he did so, but he doesn't care, "neh, pet my wings (y/n)!!" he grins at her while akaza gives him an odd look, lip curling up in disgust. what a disturbing request..—

"what're you, a dog?" upper-moon three scowls at him, which only earned sekido's glare and fury in return as the two upper moons exchanged death glares. sekido will not tolerate insults towards his counterparts!!

urogi rolls his eyes, "i'm part bird, akaza! use your two eyeballs!" he remarks, going back to (y/n) and taking her hand gently in his velociraptor claw while being mindful not to scratch or hurt her and putting it on his wings, purring when he felt her soft fingers run themselves on his feathers, a delightful warm feeling bubbles in the pit of his stomach. so warm....—

(y/n) was enraptured by urogi's feathers, they were so soft and the color was so amazing!!! gyutaro, sekido, aizetsu, karaku, enmu, akaza, and douma glares at urogi hatefully and full of envy and jealousy. The upper-moon demon smugly looks at them with a side eye when the foreign girl was not looking, smirking.

"what's with all the tension??" (y/n) tilts her head in confusion when she senses animosity, the demons went back to their non-caring expressions, not saying a word. She narrows her eyes in suspicion but drops it.

the foreign girl goes to gyutaro next, scooting even close to him while he regards her with a wary look, wondering what she is doing. He was sat hunched in the corner when she had approached him. this poor boi needs some lovin..~

gyutaro blushes when (y/n) suddenly hugs him, causing him to stiffen up from the contact. He looks down embarrassedly, "why are you..?..you're not disgusted of me..?" he asks quietly as the other demons were arguing loudly, giving the foreign girl a headache. He knew girls found him ugly, unattractive, and hideous. He was not beautiful.