34: Got To Catch Them All

a/n: HEY!! So sorry for not updating yesterday but i was feelin a little tired, but i am back!! there will be some changes to the arcs and stories because this fanfic is meant to be about the reader's story, so i have to twist things up a bit, lol. But i hope you all enjoy it!

(y/n) waves awkwardly with a cheeky grin on her face, although the feeling of accomplishment courses through her veins, "sooo...ya'll gonna talk or what?? i can't handle all this intense pressure!!" She huffs, "this isn't some revival of the dead, ya know!"

"............"

tanjiro, nezuko and genya look at the four emotion demons standing behind the girl with disbelief as if they didn't just attempt to kill them a few moments ago. The youngest shinazugawa shakily points at them, taking small steps back as the words got stuck in the back of his throat.

"...i know how this looks..." (y/n) clears her throat, treading carefully as if they were rabid animals waiting to pounce, "but!!..they're on our side now! so we can trust them." Her words cause genya to snap out of it, he curls his fists in anger, glaring at the emotion demons, whom look unamused and uncaring by their heated stares on them. Who is this fool glaring at?? The demons thought simultaneously.

"hah!?? trust them?? after all they did?!! they nearly killed us and that one speared through me!!" genya shouts in anger, pointing at aizetsu, who blinks at him with a sorrowful expression.

"i apologize." aizetsu nonchalantly says, although he didn't really mean it at all as he takes a pitiful glance at the youngest shinazugawa and then looks away, making genya's eye twitch in irritation. this bastard..!

(y/n) blinks rapidly, "well...that's all past us now. let bygones be bygones," she pauses, glancing at the four emotion demons with a disapproving glance, "although...all this could've been prevented if you had just accepted my offer instead of trying to act villain!!!" She huffs. Her talk-no-jutsu manages to pull off in the end. She has that 'naruto' vibe.

tanjiro sweat-drops, lowering his sword. He's not sure what's going on, but he doesn't smell any hostile scent from them, which means her words are true and they are really on her side. He knows for sure the demon slayer corps is gonna have a field day with this.

Two upper moons and two lower moons in their ranks, this can't be a coincidence! Just what kind of power does (y/n) have that she is able to pull this off??! She's really amazing...—

the four emotion demons notice the adoration tanjiro was giving the oblivious (h/c)-ette, feeling irritation as they glare at him openly. Clearly, it was obvious they were possessive over the female for reasons of their own and seeing this puny young man giving off waves of love and adoration made their hands twitch, the urge to rip it off his face...although they did promise the foreign girl they will not eat nor cause harm to her fellow slayers and the civilians. A tough choice to make but they'd rather do that instead of being away from her. They have self control after all...

(y/n) looks around confused, eyebrows furrowing, "where's hantengu?" tanjiro and the others look around fiercely for the demon, "did you kill him yet!?" the four emotion demons had no issue getting rid of that old geezer. They were long restricted in that body of his and were hardly let out, but once he was gone for good, they'll have full reign over their lives. ..and he's just a stupid crybaby baldy...urogi thinks.

"..over there!" tanjiro pinpoints him, seeing hantengu whom was now in a much bigger form, running away, "let's go!!"

(y/n) looks at tanjiro, nezuko and genya, "you guys go! The sun could rise at any moment and i need to get these four into something before they disappear into ash." She tells them as the burgundy-haired male nods and runs after hantengu, leaving the girl and the clones behind, "...welp, let's go find something to hide you in." She walks off to where she believes the village is as they trail after her.