13: Wind Hashira

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

(y/n) was on her way to the butterfly manison to see how tanjiro and the others were doing. As she enters the estate's grounds and into the hallways, she was greeted by kiyo and the two small girls, whom smiled at her, prompting her to give one back.

"ah!..it's (y/n)-chan! pretty-chan!" naho has sparkles around her as she beams at the foreign girl, making her blush. The three little girls look at her with curiosity.

"what brings (y/n)-chan to the butterfly mansion?" sumi asks her with a cute tilt of her head.

(y/n) pats each of their small heads, the trio of little girls nuzzling into her affection, "i actually came to visit tanjiro and the others, but first i wanted to check up on rui and nezuko."

"of course! please follow us!" naho and the other two led the foreign girl to the room where they kept rui and nezuko in. (y/n) slid the doors open and was surprised at the scene before her. Both demons were playfully chasing each other around in circles in a game of tag.

(y/n)'s entrance caught both rui and nezuko's attention as they forgot their game and rushed towards the female, "NEE-SAN!" rui lunges into her arms followed by nezuko's "mhmm!" The two demons snuggled into her figure, making the female blush.

"aww!! i missed you guys too!" She hugs them back, before letting them go as she got comfortable, sitting on the tatami mat criss-cross, her gaze flitted between the two as an apologetic look, "i'm sorry i didn't visit sooner, i was just so busy with training these couple of days that i haven't got the time," she grins, "but now i do have the time, hence why i'm here!!"

Okay, that was a lie. She did not have the time at all. She was actually supposed to head to the wind hashira's estate to train but she chose not to because sanemi was a bitch. Eh, he probably won't come for her because she thinks he won't give a damn after she kicked his balls in.

(y/n) spent a while speaking to rui and nezuko and telling them about her nichirin blade that was soon going to arrive to how her training has been. So far she was doing mediocre but she knows she's gonna get the hang of it. Technically, she simply needs a blade to cut the demon's head off, otherwise her powers can immobilize them.

She soon bid the two demons as she went to check up on tanjiro and the others. She was led by naho and the other girls to the infirmary where her eyes gleamed upon the kamaboko trio! "tanjiro!..inosuke!...zenitsu!!" She calls out, gaining the boy's attention as she rushes in, enveloping each of them with an embrace.

tanjiro was the first to embrace the foreign girl back. He had smelled her scent but thought it was his imagination but after seeing her in the flesh, he could not resist to wrap her up in his arms, tightening his hold on her as his face buries in her neck, inhaling her aroma. His shoulders relaxed upon seeing the girl alright and unharmed, "(y/n)-chan!! you're alright!" He exclaims, little beads of tears forming in his eyes.

During these couple of days after mount natagumo where she had fled with rui, he was worried to death about her. Was she alive? Did lower moon five kill her? All those thought rung in his head that he felt guilty for even letting her leave when he should have persuaded her to stay back. Selfish? Maybe. But he cares deeply for the (h/c)-ette!

"of course i am!" She boastfully says, before leaving his embrace to walk into zenitsu's whose hands were outstretched for her. The moment she did, the yellow-haired male nuzzles himself into her. How he missed her beautiful sound; so quiet, calm, peaceful, kind and mysterious. He sighs lovingly, hearts in his eyes, "(y/n)-chan!!!!! don't ever leave me again!!!" He loudly cries out pathetically, clawing at her clothes, "I was so worried you died and left me!!!!" He dramatically says.