35: Changes

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

It's been a week since the swordsmith village was attacked by an ugly pot monster and four emotion clones (shadow clone jutsu..). The village was on their way for a relocation since demons destroyed it and the sword-makers can't afford to stay in one place for their safety; thankfully there were no casualties.

tanjiro, mitsuri and muichirou fell unconscious from the toll of their injuries. Luckily for them, (y/n) uses her healing powers to remove the damage and now they were all awake and full of strength, which was a relief. (y/n) had practically pulled a 'lady tsunade' moment. I ain't got no big watermelon breasts but i am definitely a tsunade 2.0.......kinda, honhonhon...—

once the hashira and oyakata found out (y/n) brought ANOTHER upper moon demon in their midst, they did not bother with a trial at all since it was declared the foreign girl was an official demon magnet; only to the upper-moons somehow. Not to mention, it was too shocking to think about at the moment.

(y/n) remembered when she brought aizetsu, sekido, karaku and urogi to oyakata and the hashira's. It will be a moment she will remember.

~~~~~~

*(y/n) has presented the four mini shadow clones of hantengu when she noticed sanemi was staring at her with his wide and crazy-filled eyes, "...what the hell are you staring at??" she huffs, knowing the wind hashira probably wanted to say something but refrained. that's right hoe, keep your mouth shut!!

sanemi's eye twitched, "...nothing..." he speaks through gritted teeth as if it pained him to even say it.

(y/n) rolls her eyes sassily, "then move your eyeballs elsewhere! I know i'm pretty and all but I ain't no mona lisa!" She remarks. what's a mona lisa??? The hashira and oyakata thought simultaneously.

sanemi's ears turn red.*

~~~~~~~~

Besides that, now that nezuko has conquered the sun and can walk and talk now, the demons hadn't shown up since. Everyone surmises that muzan will come after her but (y/n) already knew that. Now the corps has two people the demon king desired in their hold; nezuko and (y/n). although, the foreign girl knew one thing...muzan was a womanizer! two-timing hoe...—

this prompted oyakata to devise a training plan. It was called; pillar training. It was announced by the master that the slayers train and rotate with the pillars so they can attempt to get the demon slayers mark which tanjiro, muichirou and mitsuri has currently.

MARK OF DEATH...!!! lolololol...

The head of ubuyashiki wanted to participate too despite the hashira's insistence on persuading him to stay safe and let them handle the demon and muzan. The master refuted since all this time he was bedridden with an incurable illness watching his 'children' die one after the other. It was all thanks to (y/n) he is able to be healthy again and he won't sit back and watch as the slayers protect him.

With reluctancy, the hashira's agreed to train oyakata but were refraining from going all out so they wouldn't hurt him, after all, he was still their master and the leader of the demon slayer corps and the one whom they all looked up to.

(y/n) is walking by herself when she spots giyu. She furrows her brows, wasn't he supposed to participate in the training too? didn't tanjiro speak with him? she chews the inside of her mouth, slowly approaching from behind, "giyu?"

the water pillar stiffens, turning to her, "(y/n)..." he mutters, eyeing her with his deep blue eyes she can practically drown in them!

the foreign tilts her head, glancing around before asking, "....what're you doing here? shouldn't you be training the slayers? you're the water pillar, right?" she comes to stand beside him as they overlook the small lake in silence.