6: Meet The Main Cast

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!

After a days worth of walking, (y/n) halts her steps when she hears a loud wail almost like a plead, "PLEASE MARRY ME!!!! I AM GOING TO DIE SOON!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!!!" Her eyes zeroed in on a yellow haired male loudly crying and exclaiming while clutching onto a young woman, who was freaked out by his behavior.

The unknown female was flustered and embarrassed and as she tries to push the yellow-haired male away from her, "get away from me!! I told you i already have a fiancé!" She yells at the boy, trying to shake him off her.

(y/n) grins when her eyes land on two familiar boys; zenitsu and tanjiro. From the looks of it, she was in the beginning of the tsuzumi mansion episode. She giggles when the young woman smacks the yellow-haired boy and stomps away. Ahh, that scene will always be funny!

To the far right of her up ahead, she sees tanjiro giving zenitsu his infamous disgusted look.

"SHUT UP!!! HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY CHANCES OF GETTING MARRIED!??—-" zenitsu cuts himself off when he sees (y/n) standing further back watching them with an amused look. He stands up before pointing at her whilst glaring at tanjiro, "HOW DARE YOU!! YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LADY BEHIND YOU AND YOU KEEP HER TO YOURSELF!! YOU SELFISH BASTARD!!" He screeches angrily at the other male.

tanjiro was confused by what zenitsu meant and turns around to see a pretty (h/c)-ette standing a few feet away, watching them with raised brows. He widened his eyes when he caught himself staring at her before bowing down and apologizing profusely before straightening back up and scratching his cheek, "gomenasai, miss!" He says.

(y/n) waves her hand dismissively, "its alright, i am just a traveler." She says, dropping her hand back to her side as she looks at the two boys, internally squealing inside as she was with the main cast!!! Ahhh!

Both boys were confused by the language but the yellow-haired male was more concerned about something else...

"WHO IS SHE!?? YOUR WIFE??!" zenitsu screeched in jealousy at tanjiro as he eyes (y/n) with love-sick eyes. She was beautiful and her features were definitely unlike the other girls he's seen before and what were those strange clothes she was wearing? Never mind that, she was wifey material, he can tell!

(y/n) felt weirded out by the love-struck gaze zenitsu gave her and she surmises he was probably making some ridiculous claim on her.

tanjiro blushes heavily upon zenitsu's question, "...she isn't my wife!! I don't even know her!" He exclaims as he embarrassedly glances at the (h/c)-ette only to see her lost in her thoughts. Besides, he never thought of marriage so soon in his life but....he shakes his head rapidly.

zenitsu widened his eyes upon his answer, quickly shoving tanjiro aside as he stands in front of the (h/c)-ette, who looks at him wide eyed. He holds her hands and gets down on one knee, "WILL YOU MARRY ME!?" He yells desperately, looking up at her from her position while snot and tears coat his face, "I WILL TREAT YOU RIGHT AND YOU CAN PROTECT ME!!!" He sobs pathetically.

Oh mah gawd!! Is he proposing to me?? I am still young and not ready for marriage yet!! (y/n) thinks to herself in bewilderment and panic. What should i do?? Let him down rough or...maybe he'll misconstrue my words for acceptance?!

tanjiro stomps towards zenitsu, grabbing his yellow haori and trying to remove the male's grip on her, "hey!! Leave her alone!!!!" He yells, "what the hell is wrong with you!? Don't you see she doesn't understand!?" He shouts at the pathetic male, he gives the female an apologetic look, "sumimasen, miss."

tanjiro tries to make zenitsu bow while still struggling to remove himself from the (h/c)-ette, "my name is kamado tanjiro and this is agatsuma zenitsu!" He introduces, pointing to himself then at the yellow-haired male.