15: Uzui Tengen

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

It's been a month since (y/n) and her friends have been at the demon slayer HQ's. The kamaboko trio was off doing rehabilitation training with the butterfly girls at kocho's estate. She had visited the boys and got a handful of arguing and yelling as they competed with each other. The testosterone was high...—

rui and nezuko, despite being isolated, enjoyed each other's company in the dim room. The lower moon was able to understand the kamado girl; which was a mystery in itself. The foreign girl was still surprised at how quickly they went from enemies to friends trope.

(y/n)'s training has developed. She is now able to hold the perfect stance and form enough to do a breathing technique. Her kata's were on spot. Speaking of...someone from the sword-smith village was arriving with her nichirin blade. She was excited!!

She sits on engawa watching tanjiro, inosuke and zenitsu train. The three little girls right beside her cheering them on, spurring them to move faster.

"NEH!! (MIS.PRO NAME)!!" inosuke points at (y/n), whom rose an eyebrow in amusement, "WATCH YOUR MASTER TRAIN, MINION!!" He cackles loudly, lifting boulders as weights.

zenitsu screeches, "HAH!? ONLY I COULD IMPRESS (Y/N)-CHAN, YOU BOAR-HEAD!!" He runs on the rooftops even faster, overexerting himself. The kamaboko trio had to burst the gourd, which almost the same height as them.

aoi, one of the butterfly girls, enters the backyard with a smile. She searches around for a brief second before her eyes land on (y/n), "ah, there you are! Someone from the sword-smith village brought your sword!" She informs.

The kamaboko trio paused their training. (y/n) grins in excitement! Her sword is finally here!! Aoi led them to the room where the swordsmith was waiting. She wondered who it was. Perhaps it was kanamori! He is such a kind man! When she slid the door open, her thoughts flew out the window.

Lounging on the tatami mat was not kanamori...but haganezuka! The crazy sword-maker who is utterly devoted and obsessed with making high quality blades! (y/n) froze in bewilderment and since she was blocking the entrance, tanjiro and the others peeked their heads in; the burgundy-haired male surprised at the male.

"haganezuka-san!?! you're (y/n)-chan's sword maker?!" He smiles widely, greeting the man whom simply ignored him as his attention was solely on the foreign girl.

(y/n) hurries to take a seat opposite of haganezuka, smiling anxiously, "hi." She gave a lame wave, trying not to look overly excited as she peeks at the covered cloth resting behind the sword maker whom had sat up and looking at her; she assumed he was, "i am (y/n)." She told him her name in case he didn't know.

haganezuka merely grunts, bringing the clothed sword out, "this blade was finely crafted by me, i took four days and four nights to have it perfectly forged!!!" He huffs with an attitude, slowly presenting it to the (h/c)-ette, who hesitantly reached out and took it in her palms.

Everyone remained silent as (y/n) began unwrapping the cloth, revealing the sword. She felt nervous from all the eyes on her. Jesus, do they have to make it such a big deal?? She internally groans, hating all eyes on her. She unsheathes the blade, revealing the steel. It was indefinitely sharp and the handle was decorated in a black and white combo.

"wow," tanjiro gasps at the fine craftsmanship, "i wonder what color it will turn!" He gives (y/n) an encouraging smile.

(y/n) holds the blade upright. She honestly did not care about the color or if it doesn't change at all. All she needed was a nichirin blade forged by scarlet crimson iron sand and scarlet ore enough to kill the demon. Her powers, although she can control any living/non-living being, she was unable to actually kill demons since having them rip their own heads off don't do much. Her only option is to force demons to walk in the sun but if she was going to go on solo missions, having a blade on hand is a necessity. She shouldn't rely on her abilities alone.