4: Grandpa...

a/n: don't forget to comment and enjoy! So sorry for the late chapter though since i was stuck on what to write...lol!

(y/n) was in another village. She preferred to keep moving and not stay at one place. It was better that way considering she was able to defeat demons left and right with her powers. The people from each village were grateful to her whenever she solved the problems of their small town.

The children loved her too. She was fun to be around and simply kind...although her potty mouth needs some work...

Unbeknownst to her, a certain ubuyashiki was getting informed by his crows about the (h/c)-ette, her whereabouts and what she was doing. He was intrigued, "is that so?..i would like to meet her soon." He smiles softly to himself, sending his crow off. He hopes to have her join the demon slayer corps and aid the destruction of demons and their leader.

the hashira were sometimes confused when they caught oyakata smiling knowingly, but did not pester. their thoughts tho, were; what's up with the him??

meanwhile, (y/n) was enjoying being in demon slayer because the air was so fresh and not polluted, the houses were so small and nice looking, there was so much land to roam about in and just do whatever. There was no one to bother her as she travels from town to town while killing demons with her awesome powers; thanks to the voice!

the foreign girl was lazing around and hoping for something to happen as she rests in one of the inns from the village, "i'm so bored...when will i meet tanjiro and the others???" she grumbles, having no luck in spotting them whatsoever. oh well, she was sure to bump into them somewhere...hopefully...

the foreign (h/c)-ette continues her travels before resting at a ramen place, she spotted an old man with grey hair...wait a minute...he looks familiar..who was he again?? oh wait, wasn't he zenitsu's grandpa?? the old man held a sorrowful expression as he sits by himself with a bowl of noodles in front of him.

would it be weird to sit next to him and strike up a convo? what time is this..? wasn't he supposed to commit seppuku or something unless that was too early and kaigaku was still human before meeting kokushibou..

she's gonna do it..."hi!" (y/n) sits in front of zenitsu's grandpa as he looks at her startled and confused but he let her be. They say you meet the most interesting people at the most random of places and times, "i'm (y/n)! what're you doing all by yourself old man..?" She knew her japanese still had a long way to go but she hopes he understood her, "i...keep you..company..why you..sad..?"

luckily for her, zenitsu's grandpa somewhat understood her and came to realize she is a foreign young woman, "ohoho, aren't you a interesting young lady, arigato for keeping this old man company." He pats her head, making (y/n) grin warmly.

zenitsu's grandpa knew she did not fully understand him but he felt the need to get his woes off his chest as he eats his noodles, he sighs sadly, "my student, kaigaku, has become a demon and i feel extremely sad because i failed him as a sensei and now he has fallen on the wrong path. Soon, i must commit seppuku to atone for his mistakes.."

(y/n) had no idea what he said, but she got the gist of it when she heard the terms; kaigaku, oni, sensei and seppuku. She lowers her eyes sadly, she did not want the old man to die all because of some underrated character whom has jealousy issues with a poor crybaby blonde. The old man did not deserve that...he should not have to pay for the sins of what someone else did while he roams free killing people.

the foreign girl looks at zenitsu's grandpa sadly and holds his hand comfortingly, shaking her head, "no, seppuku!" She frowns, pointing at him, "not your fault..!" She tries to say.

zenitsu's grandpa sighs warmly at the odd looking yet kind young woman, his eyes were teary, making the girl sad, "it is my fault. Those same techniques i taught him he is using them to hurt innocent people."

(y/n) did not understand what the fucc he just said and simply continues to say, "no, seppuku!"

zenitsu's grandpa pats her head, feeling oddly comforted by the (h/c)-ette. His other student, zenitsu, was at the final selection to become a demon slayer and he entrusts everything to him, hoping to succeed him because zenitsu was a selfless young man while kaigaku was greedy, jealous and hungry for power, hence why he did not choose him...

The two strangers continue to sit at the table in silence as they communicate despite the language barriers. zenitsu's grandpa is glad to spend his last moments with someone instead of by himself before he commits seppuku. He understands how she feels but it is customary to do so.

It was getting noon and the moon was going to arise shortly as the ramen place soon clears out for the night. zenitsu's grandpa smiles warmly at (y/n), offering her a place to stay for the night along with a nice hot cup of green tea, he had to show her hand gestures for her to understand.

The two make their way back to his little shed which was up near the mountains but not so close. The trip took quite longer than expected as nightfall has emerged, making visibility slightly less. Although, zenitsu's grandpa has a small lamp beside him.

As they were walking through the bushes, one of them rustled as something huge leaped out from it; a demon!! (y/n) was ready to use her powers when zenitsu's grandpa pushed her behind him, withdrawing his sword as he yells, "get behind me!" He looks at the demon head on, he may be old, but he was still a former hashira!

The demon licks his ugly-ass lips as he chuckles menacingly, drool escaping his mouth as he looks intently at (y/n), whom gave a disgusted look, "marechi! marechi!!!"

(y/n) blinks owlishly, "what the fucc is this hoe on?? he looks like crack!" she giggles at her own joke.

zenitsu's grandpa frowned, he may be feeble but has to protect the foreign (h/c)-ette no matter what and slay this demon, just as he was about to attack, the demon swiped at him harshly. He was super fast as the claws dug into his arm, making the old man fall to the ground with a pained groan.

(y/n) gasps in anger, "GRANDPA!!" she glares at the demon hatefully, "you skunkbag! how dare you hurt an innocent old man!" She used her powers to control his body, making the demon stiff and frozen.

zenitsu's grandpa looks shocked but with the help, he used his technique he taught his student, "thunder breathing; first form-thunderclap and flash!" There was a flash of lightning as the demon's head was chopped off in an instant, the old man becoming exhausted.

(y/n) hurries to him in worry, aiding him as they slowly walk to his little shed and enter inside, "grandpa, are you alright??" she hesitantly asks, as zenitsu's grandpa pats her head assuringly, making her relieved as she goes to help him make some tea and start a fire.

The two were now sitting opposite each other with small ceramic cups in their hands full of piping hot liquid. The foreign girl inhaled it, shivering as the heat traveled through her body and gives her goosebumps, "oishi..." she says with a grin, thumbs up to commend his excellent brewing!

zenitsu's grandpa laughs wholeheartedly as he looks at her. It looks like he won't die feeling miserable and guilty as he got to make wonderful memories with the odd yet endearing (h/c)-ette.

He wanted to ask her about her powers but he knows she will not understand him, hence he left her be. He can tell straight off the bat that the female was a good person, he was lucky to have met her and he hopes his student; zenitsu, can meet her as well. He can only pray to the kami's.

zenitsu's grandpa looks at (y/n) warmly, "...(y/n)?.." he calls out to her, making her look at him confused, "...always be good and trust your heard." He says, motioning to his heart and then her own.

(y/n) blinks confused....what did he say?..he pointed at his heart so does that mean...his heart is bad?..or did he mean something else...?? "erm...hai...?"

zenitsu's grandpa laughs once more, making her laugh as well as the two shared one last moment together as newfound friends...

TAISHO SECRETS
. zenitsu's grandpa see's (y/n) as his own daughter.
. zenitsu's grandpa was touched by her kindness to him.
. (y/n) likes the old man and hates kaigaku.

a/n: enjoy!!!!