31: Yoriichi Type Zero

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

(y/n) is fuming as stomps through the trees, unbeknownst to her, muichirou was following from behind. She had no idea the mist hashira was even there!! He had totally submerged himself in the hot water and only popped back up when he felt the female. She had hoped his face was scorched for the stunt he pulled on her.

"dare he....touch....stupid...cut off....dick...!" she grumbles under her breath.

After that embarrassing morning between the two, she hurriedly got out and went somewhere. Now she was just merely wandering until she stumbles upon a clearing with a familiar child; kotestu and his training mechanical doll of yoriichi. The masked kid turns to her confused, "ah...konichiwa.." he reluctantly greets the (h/c)-ette.

(y/n) smiles, her irritation from earlier dissipating. She pats his head softly, "hello!..you must be kotetsu, what a cute kid you are~." She coos, making the child blush from under his mask. He was about to say something back when they were interrupted by muichirou.

The mist hashira steps up beside (y/n), looking blankly at kotestu, "you...i heard there was someway for a slayer to get stronger by defeating this replica." He pauses, "give me the key." He demands, waving his hand impatiently.

kotestu gets into a defensive position, "NO!! I won't give this key to anyone!!" The two begin going back and forth in an endless argument before the mist hashira hand chops him, making kotetsu fall to the ground. He was about to yank him up by the collar, when muichirou felt (y/n) shove him to the side, standing in front of the masked kid with a frown.

"you may be hot and good looking but i won't tolerate bullying on an innocent kid!" The (h/c)-ette looks at muichirou with a disappointed gaze, "if kotetsu doesn't want to hand the key over, stop forcing him to!" She argues, a prominent frown on her face.

muichirou stares at (y/n) for a moment before grabbing her wrist and yanking her towards him as she yelps, his breath hitting her face as they have a stare-down, "don't get in my way." He blankly says, before darting his eyes to the side when a shout disrupts him.

(y/n) follows his gaze, grinning happily as she finds tanjiro hastily approaching, grabbing the hand muichirou held her with, a glare on his face, "what are you doing!? you would land a hand on a girl!? aren't you ashamed of yourself!?" He demands with a raised voice full of anger.

the foreign girl sweatdrops as she mentally thinks, muichirou touched a lot more than necessary, so ashamed is not what he is. Her ears turn red at the thought.

The mist hashira wasn't fazed in the slightest as his eyes were solely fixated on (y/n), who didn't seem to notice since she was lost in her own thoughts after all, "take your hands off me." He blankly says and instantly elbows tanjiro in the stomach rather harshly, making the burgundy-haired male keel over on the ground in pain. He finally averts his eyes to the boy on the ground, "you're weak. It's a wonder you got in the demon slayer corps." His eyes then fixated on the box, "i'm getting a weird vibe from that box. A demon's presence? what's inside that box?" He reaches his hand out to grab it when tanjiro smacks it away with a deadly glare on his face.

"don't touch it," the burgundy haired male slowly stands up, "and don't touch (y/n) so carelessly!" He roughly removes muichirou's hand from her wrist, freeing the girl and putting her behind him protectively.

muichirou stares at his hand before looking at them.

(y/n) laughs hesitantly, rubbing her wrist, "it's fine." She then looks at kotetsu, patting his head gently as he hides behind her, "he didn't hurt me." Her gaze slowly moves to muichirou. His hand was warm and firm, not rough at all...She gasps when the mist hashira locks eyes with her.