33: Melanin Boys

a/n: don't forget to comment (silent readers, hehe) and happy readings!!

tanjiro stiffens up as he looks at the two demons and (y/n), darting his eyes back and forth. what were they talking about? has the foreign girl met them before? when??? He clenches his sword, sweat building up as wonders if this will be like daki and gyutaro. Will their heads cut off the same time???

karaku laughs once more, eyes narrowing, "i hope you're ready for part two, dear~." He grins, "can you hold out till then?" sekido then slams the bottom of his staff on the ground, electricity erupting and spreading as it shocks (y/n), tanjiro and nezuko. The foreign girl grunts. She is reminded of hxh with killua at heavens arena. my whole body is vibrating...!..ugh!

there were suddenly two bangs as a pair of bullets manage to cut their heads off, the lightning attack dissipated, giving the trio time to catch their breath.

(y/n) looks up, seeing genya on the roof with his cute little gun; america ya'll. He reloads it, pointing it at the demons. Her eyes dart back to sekido and karaku frowning as she unsheathes her nichirin blade, keeping it at her side.

karaku laughs, excitement on his face as he holds his head, "this is interesting! I've never been hit with an attack that felt like that!!"

"GENYA!! Don't!! These demons won't die! If you slash their heads off, they'll keep multiplying into more demons!" tanjiro shouts with a warn, sweat building up, "they're doing it on purpose!!" what should we do?!! which part should we cut!? why are there so much clones??! He thought in a panic, hold on..weren't there four??

"tanjiro, above you!!" (y/n) shouts as she warns the burgundy-haired male as urogi swoops down and attempts to grab him with his talon, until the (h/c)-ette stopped him by controlling his body, making urogi freeze as he struggles to move, his yellow hues dart to her instantly, "not so fast, chicken nugget!" she exclaims with a mischievous grin.

"oh no you don't, my pet~." karaku's voice is suddenly near her ear, his hot breath caressing her skin and making her tremble at the feel. In an instant, he swiftly grabs her hands, intertwining his fingers through hers and curling them, his chest touching her back, "don't think we forgot about your little power." He laughs as (y/n) struggles to break free as he watches her from behind.

...shii, i forgot they know my power...damn.

Her control on urogi dissipates as he flaps his wings and takes to the skies (like a good ol' birdie that he is, hehe), "good job, karaku! keep your hands on our little human while I deal with this trash!" He grabs tanjiro by his talon and yanks him upwards as nezuko reaches out for him with a muffled yell.

"genya!!" (y/n) screams out as aizetsu aims his spear at him, "aizetsu, no!!" His blue eyes spare her a glance, before impaling the youngest shinazugawa with no mercy, "ugh...you depressed emo!" she murmurs in annoyance as karaku tightens his grip on her hands, almost squeezing it painfully, prompting her to wince.

"you're so weak, it's sad." aizetsu mutters as he digs the spear deeper in genya's abdomen, before hoisting him up in the air, creating more damage.

tanjiro shouts as urogi flies him higher, "nezuko!! help genya and (y/n)!! I'll be fine!!" His voice slowly trails off as he was taken away jeeper-creepers style.

(y/n) grunts, glaring back at karaku, "let me go, karaku!!" She head-butts him, making him groan as he loosens his hold on their intertwined hands slightly. She ignores the pounding on her head and yanks her hands free, giving the green eyed demon a roundhouse kick to the face, using her strength. His face snaps to the side as he stumbles back from the impact.