30: Swordsmith Village

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

Now that everything was sorted with daki and gyutaro, although the mistrust is still there considering they were upper ranks and had kidnapped the (h/c)-ette, essentially bringing her to muzan, things were back to as normal they could be, only this time the demon slayer corps has four demons in their midst; five including nezuko. This was an incredible feat and quite unbelievable at the same time since no one in their right mind would think a demon and a human can work together and get along, thank gods for tengen's testimony though.

anywho, (y/n) was visiting the rengoku estate, she barges through the front gate as if she owned the place, seeing senjuro sweeping at the front, whom darts his eyes to her, a warm smile plastered on his lips as he drops the broom and rushes towards her, engulfing her in an embrace despite how his arms couldn't reach all the way behind her, "(y/n)!" He beams up at her, making her bite back a squeal.

she has cuteness aggression, "SENJURO!!! YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!" The (h/c)-ette squishes him to her chest as she peppers kisses all over his face and head like she did last time, making him fluster. He snuggles closer to her, embracing the warmth she provided. He really wanted her to be his sister in law...

(y/n) hears a boisterous laugh near them and lets go of the mini rengoku, turning her to head to the side and seeing the flame hashira, smiling widely at her as he approaches the two, patting his brother's head softly, "kyo..!" She grins.

rengoku looks at her with a smile so wide it can break stars, "it is a surprise to see you here, (y/n)!! how have you been?!" He asks her as senjuro goes back to his chores and he leads them both in a slow walk around his estate, standing close to her as their fingers brushed with every step, making her bashful. I feel like passing out, he's so fucking hot..!

"i'm doing pretty okay, although there are a few strange glances i get time-to-time from some of the slayers and kakushi." She pauses, biting her lip, which unbeknownst to her, rengoku was intently staring at, "i assume they think i'm crazy for bringing demons to HQ's." She rolls her eyes, pursing her lips. Then again, i can't blame them since it was crazy...—

rengoku hums, "crazy indeed, but!..." he pauses, finding his words, "...if oyakata-sama approves then who am i to deny? however," he looks away for a brief moment, the wind blowing his flame-like hair, the strands swaying slightly, "...i trust you too," his eyes dart back to (y/n), soft and warm, making the girl bashful from the attention, "so far, the demons you have brought have done nothing but cooperate, an extraordinary feat!" He smiles widely, making her heart go doki doki.

rengoku picks up a stray and lonely flower, observing it for a brief moment before tucking it in her hair as the two share eye contact, his hand slowly pulls back, fingers grazing her cheek as he did.

(y/n) faintly smiles, lightly touching the flora in her locks, a bashful look on her face. She gazes below on the grass as the two slowly continue their walk around the estate, "...ya know....it makes me happy you trust me." She murmurs, gaining his attention, as the two stop underneath the shade of a large tree.

The foreign girl leans against the bark, gazing up at the sky with a thoughtful look, "in fact, it's all i ever wanted," she pauses, contemplating her words, "you, oyakata-sama and the other hashira's trust. I know my methods are illogical to your rules and standards but i truly feel if we restrict ourselves to just one way of thinking, we won't get nowhere." She confesses wholeheartedly.

rengoku's eyes were hooded as he gazes upon the foreign girl whom looks beautiful like an elegant swan fluttering around in the pond, "...you're right." he nods in a whisper, stepping closer to her figure where he towers over her, prompting her gaze to shift to him with curiosity and slight trepidation.