41: Haganezuka

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

another letter?? (y/n) exasperatedly thought as she takes the rolled up parchment from the kasugai bird. It was haganezuka again, he has been sending her letters nonstop telling her in writing that he will be a good husband or that the village was urging him to hurry up and marry her before someone snatches her away. Wtf?? what the hell is she?? A trophy?? shii...—

She has a huge collection of letters from the sword-maker stashed in her room. It honestly made her fluster from the attention because he was courting her in his own way. Did it even count as courting?? She wasn't sure. although it did fluster her a bit considering in modern day (in her world), most guys prefer text messaging or phone calls. So to receive traditional letters (despite the carrier)...it was kinda nice..

The foreign girl did reply to most of them, so hopefully that would sate the sword-maker (it didn't). Ofc, everyone knew about it tho and by everyone, she meant the demon slayer corps too. It was embarrassing how news spread so quickly that she was the new 'hot topic' amongst her female comrades.

everywhere (y/n) went, the female kakushi's would giggle at (y/n) whenever they would pass by.

mitsuri, whom was rooting for her and knew all about her reverse harem, squeals as she cups her cheeks in awe, "sugoi, (y/n)-chan! haganezuka is one of the best suitors for you, i don't think i've ever heard him finally pursuing a woman. You must have really caught his eyes~." She giggles like a school-girl, hearts surrounding her.

(y/n) deadpans, "my life is not a telenova.." she mutters incredulously under her breath. The foreign girl was hanging out with the love hashira. She had recalled what oyakata told her when the news spread around about her letters from haganezuka. She had come to visit him to see how he was doing. She had no idea the ubuyashiki was a gossip girl deep down.

////////

oyakata sat on the engawa, smiling serenely at the (h/c)-ette, a cup of tea placed in front of them along with some onigiri, "i think you should explore all your options before choosing a suitor, my sweet child." He pats (y/n) on the head encouragingly, "after all, you're not getting any younger..."

(y/n) groans, hiding her face in her hands from embarrassment, "not you too..!" He chuckles amusedly and then presumes to have a 'talk' with her which she quickly escapes from. Ain't no way he was bout to have that conversation with her. Uh-uh..

////////

The foreign girl deadpans as she shakes her head. "I'll talk to you later, mitsuri." She waves her hand as she walks away, the hashira training was still occurring as muzan did not make his move yet. A lil bit sus tho...—

(y/n) spots rengoku and tengen together (brothers in arms, ya'll), they probably are taking a breather from training all those slayers of different ranking. She approaches them with a grin, "hey guys!" She catches their attention as they dart their eyes to her, a gleaming smile/smirk on their face as they face her (muscular hotties).

"my lady..!" rengoku greets happily, "it's been a while!"

tengen crosses his arms, smirking at her, "you should visit us more during train...—" he abruptly stops, eyes zeroing on a letter in her hand. He narrows his eyes, "..is that a letter?" He asks her for confirmation, which she nods to.

(y/n) laughs nervously, rubbing her head, "so you all heard then..." she trails off, unsure what to even say!

Both hashira's knew of the rumor (or not a rumor) going around about a sword-maker courting her with letters (they refuse to believe it). The gossip came from the girls in the butterfly mansion which then led it to being spread around; gotta love drama when it occurs tho..—