Epilogue

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

"DAWN IS HERE!!"

(y/n) looks at the sun which was slowly beginning to rise in the sky, a worried look on her face. She hastily turns to the upper-moons, rui and enmu, whom were wide eyed as the sun begins its ascend in the sky.

(y/n) scowls, immobilizing muzan completely as she is wondering what to do! She wants to help her demon friends!! She wants to HELP THEM!!! But how!?? please voice, please help me!!! She internally pleads, i don't want them to die!!

The foreign girl suddenly pauses, a strange inkling inside her as she hears whispers in her ear, almost like a faint echo. She tries to hear what it was saying as she closes her eyes and tries to concentrate on the words.

"....al...."

come on, try harder!! (y/n) frowns in desperation.

"...heal....restore..."

Something was telling her to heal the demons and she was always a person to trust her gut instinct...and the mysterious voice. (y/n) reaches one hand out towards the demons, slowly shutting her eyes close as she inhales a deep breath, concentrating. It became more easier now.

through the invisible eye, she can see through their bodies and she felt her hands tingle and become warm...she can see everything like she did in the infinity castle and her brows furrow, seeing something strange. From the demon cells, she see's a 0.01 percent of human dna and cells retained from their transformation. Astonishing..

(y/n) quickly latches onto that, and using her healing powers, she is reversing the transformation, destroying the demon cells as the human cells retake its place and multiplies as a rapid pace, spreading throughout the body as it were from before!

unbeknownst to her, as she was performing this, the demons felt a tingle sensation throughout their bodies. It wasn't uncomfortable but it had them shifting in their place. this feeling soon begun to engulf their entire beings.

"..what is this..?" daki fearfully clings onto her brother, whom held her protectively in his skinny arms.

the hashira and kamaboko trio watch in shock, lips parted and jaw slacked as the upper-moon's, rui and enmu's appearance changes before their eyes!

They were changing back to their humanized look from before the transformation or erasing their demon traits. Their claws and sharp nails retract and their fangs slowly recede into their mouths, their pulse rapidly beating as life flows through them!!

".....no way..." mitsuri breathes out in shock, hands to her mouth.

(y/n) breathes out and slowly opens her eyes and the sight has her covering her mouth in shock as tears form in her eyes. akaza, daki, gyutaro, douma, enmu, rui, kokushibou, sekido, karaku, urogi and aizetsu were....human!!! They were humanized!!

"oh my god...!" she whispers as an array of emotions flood through her being. She looks at her hand in wonder and turns to muzan, he was surprisingly very still. It seems the poison effects have drained him of his energy and he was unable to move. His eyes were droopy as his skin begins to simmer under the sun.

(y/n) wanted muzan to die, as did everyone else. However, why should he get the easy way out for? death is such a simple relief for anyone but for someone like the demon king, hell no. She wanted him to fear living and aging. he is frightened of death and sickness, so she will make him dread it.

slowly approaching him, muzan darts his eyes to her with a mixture of confusion and alarm, body tensed but he was out of energy and strength, his regeneration no longer working.