Tanjiro Ending

Standing by a stream of water with a fishing rod in her hand was (y/n), her kimono was pulled up a bit as she helps tanjiro catch fish whilst inosuke was splashing around as zenitsu chases him. nezuko was trailing behind them as she berates them, but the smile was present on her face.

The (h/c)-ette, nezuko, rui, and the kamaboko trio decided to return to the kamado's residence where they payed their respects to the dead and cleaned up the rubble and mess left behind by muzan on that fateful day. It was a day's work but everything was spick n' span!

The group decided to live together, often sending letters to their friends. The foreign girl was mostly checking up on her former demon pals as well as the hashira, senjuro and the ubuyashiki's. She knew everyone, ya'll!!

(y/n) blew raspberries, feeling impatient, "why is this taking so long!?? I'm hungry!!" she whines, tired of just standing and not doing anything. She was antsy!!

tanjiro laughs softly, glancing at the (h/c)-ette warmly, "just a little bit more, (y/n). I promise we'll catch....—" he was cut off by the girl's surprised yelp.

"i felt a pull!!" (y/n) felt a tug on the wire as she tries to reel in the fish, but hey, she was no fucking expert when it came to these things!! "I think it's a big one!" She gasps as she was forced forwards, almost stumbling into the stream if it weren't for tanjiro whom dropped his fishing rod to hurry to her side.

The burgundy-haired male stands behind her as his hands took hold of hers, intertwining their fingers as he helps to reel in the fish with surprising strength. The two gaze wide eyed at the large fish hanging from the hook, looks like they're eating well tonight!!

"woah!!" (y/n) says in an amazed voice as she looks back at tanjiro, eyes glimmering, "i can't believe i caught a fish!!! I never done that before!! Usually, it's store-bought!" She hops in excitement.

tanjiro chuckles, unhooking the fish and laying it on the ground, "really? i told you a little patience is worth the while!" The two pack up the items as the burgundy-haired male slung the fish over his shoulder, gazing back at her, "let's call the others, shall we?"

(y/n) nods, shouting at the top of her lungs, "INOSUKE!! ZENITSU!!! NEZUKO!! WE'RE LEAVING NOW!!! HURRY UP!!!" Her vocal cords strained a little as she clears her throat, "sorry bout that, hehehe."

Both tanjiro and (y/n) were mostly in charge of gathering the food since they were responsible enough not to fool around. They were a team together. Unbeknownst to the girl, the burgundy-haired male actually loves spending time with the (h/c)-ette and seeing this side of her and more to come.

The sounds of rushed footsteps were heard as they look ahead, grinning when they see inosuke and zenitsu in an apparent race with each other as nezuko trails behind with a basket of herbs and berries resting on the side of her hip, she looks like her mother! rui was helping to carry a couple of logs for firewood.

Soon, the small group leaves the stream and travels back to their newly remodeled home!!! (y/n) helps nezuko with the laundry as they hang the clothes and sheets on the white line whereas tanjiro prepares the meal by gutting the fish.

"inosuke!! don't do that, it's dangerous!" (y/n) yells at the male whom was cackling loudly while holding a log in his hand with the tip light on fire!! He was swinging it around like it was some kind of toy! "zenitsu!!" She calls out to the yellow-haired male, giving him pleading looks which he understood.

Evening soon approaches as the sun sets, the sky in an array of orange and pink. It was now dinner as everyone sits around the small iron pot which was steaming as the fish was cooking. It was stew.

(y/n) helps nezuko to serve the food, passing it around one at a time till everyone has their share!! "Itadakimasu!" They all clap simultaneously before scarfing down their food.