Hantengu Clones Ending

a/n: this one is extremely long....lololol.

It's summer in taisho era. The heat is sweltering. bees, birds, butterflies are all in the air. people are out and about in town shopping or working their asses off to make a living.

It's been a year since the final battle between muzan and her demon slayer friends. (y/n) has been keeping in touch with everyone via kasugai crow cause that's the only way to communicate these days (no phones, ya'll). she been visiting around too, keeping up with what they're doing.

her former demon friends have moved around japan and settled in peaceful environments, though it could not said for the hantengu clones. they all retained their curly black hair and brown skin. their eyes, however, remained the same distinctive colors and the insignia on their tongues became a permanent fixture; a tattoo, of sorts.

the four hantengu clones were a mixture of chaos in their own ways (minus aizetsu, bby).

~~~~~~~~

BOOM!!!

(y/n) snaps her head to the stall that was smoking up, she laughs nervously as she runs to the scene. her eyes wide as an excited figure is suddenly in front of her.

"oh, my sweet (y/n)!" urogi exclaims, his voice was high-pitched with glee as he points to the stall and the horrified owner, "look at this! I accidentally, totally by accident, made this stall go *boom*!"

(y/n) sighs, her face a picture of exasperated amusement as she profusely apologizes to the stall owner, whom was too stunned to speak as he begins trying to clean the mess with some of the villagers trying to help!

"...urogi, i swear, you could wreak havoc upon the world with just a smile!" she points at the smoldering remains of the now defunct food stall, "and m you call this an 'accident'?" she says in disbelief.

"well, maybe not *exactly* an accident," urogi admitted, his voice dropping to a sheepish murmur, "but definitely an unforeseen consequence of my extraordinary, almost-god-like power." he grinned, a twinkle in his yellow eyes, "and you know, the stall owner was surprisingly understanding about it. He even offered me some free dumplings!"

urogi shows her the dumplings with an overly excited cackle, devouring the whole thing in one go.

(y/n) chuckled, "of course he did. He probably just wanted to avoid any further 'unforeseen consequences'. come on, let's get you a new clothes. you're looking like you've been in a dust storm."

urogi grins as he grabs her hand and pulled her along, his fingers brushing lightly against hers, "but (y/n), don't you think this look is *perfect* for the festival?! I mean, it's a statement! it screams 'i'm just a big, fun-loving, slightly destructive guy who means no harm!'' he leaned in, his eyes sparkling, "and it's not like i'm going to kill anyone anymore, right?!" he looked like an excited puppy wagging his tail.

(y/n) felt a blush creep up her own cheeks, "of course not urogi, you're won't. you're just...you. And you're lucky i'm here to manage the chaos."

she tugged him gently, careful not to break his hold on her hand, "let's find you some clothes, and maybe we can actually enjoy this festival, instead of causing further mayhem."

urogi glances at her, a strange bubbly feeling in his chest, "but..(y/n), you're the only mayhem I want to see!" he exclaims, his voice loud and hyper "And you're the only one I want to enjoy this festival with." his yellow hues stare into hers.

(y/n) is caught off guard as she looks away, her heart thumping against her ribs.

she couldn't bring herself to acknowledge his words, choosing instead to focus on the bustling crowd before them, "come on," she says, her voice a little shaky, biting her lip, "let's go get you some clothes."