48: Allies

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

As (y/n) was running down the halls, nakime was trying to separate her and the demons trailing behind her by opening wooden doors and moving corridors. It was a hassle to dodge and avoid at the same time, "this is like a shifting maze!!" she huffs and puffs. She looks back to make sure rui and the others were keeping up. They were. obviously because they were demons, duh!

(e/c) hues spot a kasugai crow with a paper seal on it, she grins, calling out to it, "hey, you dumb bird!!" the bird flies close to her, an irk mark in its head at the insult, "listen up!! tell yushirou he needs to reach the biwa lady and cover her eyes so we can get the upper hand here!!" She whispers loudly, cause walls have ears, ya know..?

the crow caws, "ROGER!!" it then flies away.

"do you know even where you're going!?" sekido frustratingly asks her, which (y/n) rapidly shakes her head, "NOPE!!" she replies, causing him to groan loudly in exasperation.

"i honestly have no idea but we're gonna wing it!" the foreign girl declares with a nod. the upper-lower moons exchange glances whilst rui and enmu merely kept to themselves; the former simply following after his big sis no matter where it led him.

(y/n) yelps when the wall to her right collapsed, a female demon with the lower body of a centipede was rushing towards her, huge sharp-ass fangs elongated as if they were preparing to devour her whole! "mistress centipede is that you!!?" (Inuyasha reference, btw!)

the foreign girl doesn't hesitate to use her powers, freezing the demon in its tracks, "douma!! kill it now!!" she yells, upper-moon two bringing his fan-blades out.

"of course, ojo-sama~." with a swift slash, douma uses his blood demon art to slash the demon's body apart and once they fell to the ground with a thud, (y/n) delivered the final blow with her blood-red sword, hacking away at the demon repeatedly.

"i..am..not...food!!" she would have kept swinging her sword wildly had it not been for kokushibou whom held her wrist mid-air, an unamused look on his face as if to say 'really?!' she replies with a cheeky grin.

rui gives (y/n) an approving nod, "good job, nee-san." She beams at him, ruffling his hair.

"aiight!!..no dilly-dallying!! we have to find muzan jackson and fast!!" (y/n) pumps her fist. The group was about to push on when more demons stumbled in the halls. It was like an avalanche!! "FUCK!!!"

"irritating...irritating..!" sekido uses his staff to electrocute the demons, a glare on his face. aizetsu uses his spear and cuts off their limbs. karaku uses his fan to blow them backwards as he cackles wildly whilst urogi uses his sonic powers to his advantage.

douma uses his blood art, smirking as he destroys the demons, "what is muzan-sama thinking?..doesn't he know these demons are no match for us upper-moons? these are probably close to an lower moon, unless muzan-sama didn't bother making more like us." his rainbow hues squinted in amusement. Who knew going against his own kind would be fun?

kokushibou uses his moon breathing to his advantage, crumbling a whole lot of demons at once. He 'hmph's. "what a...disgrace..." why did he even follow that man in the first place?? He did not know.

daki and gyutaro team up, taking on a handful of demons as well, their combined techniques squandering the amount of demons in the corridor. daki smirks smugly, "my oni-chan is going to destroy you!!!" Just as she says that, gyutaro cackles madly as he uses his blood sickles and slashes at the demons.

"sleep." enmu merely puts the demons to sleep as rui uses his webs to slice and dice them. Surprisingly, the two worked together as a team.

Since none of them could actually kill a demon, they only incapacitate them for (y/n) to finish off with her nichirin blade. The foreign girl looks around satisfied, "i think that wraps it all up!" Unbeknownst to the girl, a demon was behind her, launching directly for her.