Episode 10: Solo Round

EPISODE 10
"SOLO ROUND"

RECAP

COLD OPEN

FADE IN

INT. BANK

Some UNDEAD PATRONS stand in line as a few TELLERS are working with some of the people as suddenly the doors burst open and a VAMPIRE begins spraying ROUNDS into the CEILING, the PATRONS screaming as they drop to the floor as THREE MORE MEN storm inside, followed by A beautiful WOMAN and then a LONG HAIRED BLONDE MAN.

As the VAMPIRE aims about the THREE MEN begin running about TAGGING The WALLS with BLACK DEVICES.

LONG HAIRED BLONDE
Ladies and Gentlemen please pay attention, the Man with the Gun here is not afraid of using it, the three GHOULS pacing about are setting charges that with this remote (holds up Detonator) will bring this place down, effectively killing you all, and maybe us too depending on the circumstances. Now, we have come for two things, one of them being your money, all of it, including what each of you has individually, and of course the bank itself...and the other...to be announced for reasons later on. Now, My lovely assistant here will be reading the room for malice.

The WOMAN holds her hand out as she closes her eyes and scans her arm back and forth before she points at a MAN on the ground, The VAMPIRE coming over as he begins unloading into the back of his head, the bullets tearing into skull and out of his eyes as the soul bursts forth before he explodes.

The PATRONS scream and gasp in horror as the LONG HAIRED BLONDE laughs.

LONG HAIRED BLONDE
There goes the hero of the bunch. Now that that is taken care of I know I haven't the right, but I will ask that all of you remain on the floor, face to the tile, and not to say a word. Thank you for being patient, LEENA, get a teller up for me please.

The WITCH, LEENA comes over and grabs a TELLER and pulls her around, pushing her towards him as the LONG HAIRED BLONDE smirks as he looks at her face.

LONG HAIRED BLONDE
I assume you tripped the emergency line, yes?

TELLER
Yes...yes?

LONG HAIRED BLONDE
Good girl. That was all.

The GHOULS appear from the back as they come and set some charges along the front of the doors as the VAMPIRE aims about as one of the GHOUL'S watches as ANGEL and DEMON SWAT UNITS begin to appear as RECLAIMING UNITS begin to surround the area as the GHOUL comes over to the LONG HAIRED BLONDE.

GHOUL
They're here.

LONG HAIRED BLONDE
Good. Empty the VAULT.

The GHOUL heads off as The TELLER looks at the oncoming force as she looks up at him.

TELLER
You won't get away with this...you...DEMON...

The LONG HAIRED BLONDE turns his head slowly towards her, a long of disdain in his face as the TELLER looks frightened.

LONG HAIRED BLONDE
Honey...

The LONG HAIRED BLONDE draws a LONG BLADE and stabs it through the TELLER'S FACE, some of the PATRONS see this and scream as they are kicked and knocked back into looking at the ground by the VAMPIRE as the WITCH comes over near the LONG HAIRED BLONDE as he pulls his blade out.

LONG HAIRED BLONDE
I'm an ANGEL.

The WITCH smirks at him as the ANGEL watches the FORCES gather outside as he smiles and begins laughing to himself.

FADE OUT

OPENING CREDITS

FADE IN

INT. DINER