Episode 33: Blood for Blood

EPISODE 33-MID SEASON FINALE
"BLOOD FOR BLOOD"

RECAP

COLD OPEN

FADE IN

INT. VAMPIRE DEN

CHARLES awakens sluggishly, a trickle of blood seeping down his head from his head wound as he was bound to a chair, CHARLES feeling as his wrists and ankles were bound as he looks up to see DOZENS of VAMPIRES around the room, CHARLES reeling as he notices a FIGURE slowly walk up towards him.

FIGURE
(O.S.)
Are you awake now, CHARLES?

CHARLES winces as he looks up groggily.

CHARLES
ORSON...I didn't think you'd actually come...I'm sort of flattered.

A very old man steps before CHARLES, flanked by a large man to his right as ORSON, the HEAD of a large UNDERWORLD VAMPIRE FAMILY looks upon CHARLES with utter satisfaction.

ORSON
You must have heard of me coming from my ungrateful son. No matter, he will be handled also.

CHARLES
Leave DAMIEN out of this.

ORSON
On the contrary, he betrayed me. By siding with you.

CHARLES
I don't know about all that...

ORSON
He and his whore will be taken care of. That matter is settled.

CHARLES
You really want to kill me...I get that, but I had no choice in killing LYDIA. She was threatening to kill everyone, everyone, including you!

ORSON
I am not here to kill you because of LYDIA.

CHARLES
Yes you are...

ORSON
No. When she married you, I wanted you to die, you were beneath her, she was a princess in the UNDERWORLD, the heir to my throne, yet you had to pull her away into that life...You perpetrated her downfall, and no matter what became of her, I blame you for it. But as much as I had planned on killing you, as of a few hours ago, I decided I had something much much better in mind for the likes of you CHARLES. Something I feel you far more deserve.

CHARLES
Well that sounds wonderful. TRAVIS, how ya been?

TRAVIS
Better than you.

CHARLES
That's good to know.

ORSON
What better way to kill the man you are, then to completely change everything about him, to twist the very nature of his soul, to corrupt him beyond repair.

CHARLES watches as TRAVIS comes over with a BLADE and takes it to his WRISTS violently, CHARLES screaming as blood begins oozing out of his wrists as ORSON smiles and wipes the trickle from CHARLES'S FOREHEAD tasting it.

ORSON
I am going to drain this shell of most of its blood, and then, I will watch as your body and soul corrupts, and you become like us.

ORSON grabs CHARLES by his throat and pulls him up as ORSON bites into CHARLES'S NECK with his FANGS, CHARLES screaming as ORSON steps back, mouth full of blood as ORSON spits it out onto the floor.

ORSON
Nothing will please me more than watching everything about you flee, until all that is left is a new pet and a new tool for my reign. Now be a good boy, and change quickly.

ORSON pats CHARLES across the face as he walks off into the back with TRAVIS, CHARLES shivering as his veins begin to pulse from his body as blood continues to pool out of his wrists.

FADE OUT

OPENING CREDITS

FADE IN

INT. THE SPOT