Episode 27: Concert

EPISODE 27:
CONCERT

RECAP

OPENING CREDITS

FADE OUT

INT. THE SPOT

CHARLES and the UNEVENTFUL, minus ANTHONY lounge about the HANGOUT as EMMA hands NIKKI a drink as SHANE was going through a magazine, AUSTIN still sporting a few scratches and bruises from the bar fight as EMMA looks every one over.

EMMA
So, does anyone know why ANTHONY called us all here?

CHARLES
Nope. But We haven't seen him in a few days so I'm sure it's something of some importance.

AUSTIN
I swear if it's about his fucking movie I'm going to give him a wedgie.

SHANE
A wedgie? Christ man, could you be anymore of an 80s high school bully.

AUSTIN
SHANE your face my ass they should meet.

SHANE
Is that a gay thing, or your subtle way of telling me to eat shit?

AUSTIN
I hate you, SHANE.

SHANE
You fucking love me.

SHANE looks at NIKKI and winks at her, NIKKI shaking her head with a smirk as AUSTIN spots this but before he says anything else, ANTHONY comes in, a large smile on his face as the other perk up upon seeing him.

ANTHONY
Hey, guys, how's it going?

SHANE
ANTHONY, you piece of shit, where ya been man?

ANTHONY
Such a lovely way to greet your friend, SHANE.

CHARLES
Don't know how to answer your phone?

ANTHONY
Boss, sorry I didn't take your calls, it's been crazy what with the movie back in production.

AUSTIN
See, what did I tell you, it's going to be about his fucking movie.

ANTHONY
Huh?

SHANE
Nothing, AUSTIN'S just having a high school nerd rage flashback.

ANTHONY
Sounds, about right.

AUSTIN
Fuck both of y'all.

NIKKI
So what is this about, ANTHONY?

ANTHONY
Well, it's partially about the film, but not entirely. See we just got the number one band and act in the FRINGE to do the score and soundtrack for our film.

EMMA
No way...

NIKKI
Bullshit.

CHARLES
That's really cool, TONY.

SHANE
Hey, I'm left out here...?

EMMA
They're called "PLISSKEN" lead by the gorgeous and awesome JOANNA RAMONE, and her band, the HISS SIX.

SHANE
The HISS SIX?

NIKKI
They're uh...

AUSTIN
They're six snake people, dude.

SHANE
Holy shit, there's snake people here?

EMMA
So you got JOANNA RAMONE to do the score for you movie? That's badass, TONY!

ANTHONY
It gets better. Because of the relationship, I have been given...

ANTHONY brings up five tickets.

ANTHONY
Five backstage passes and front row seats to PLISSKEN'S only annual performance, tonight.

EMMA, AUSTIN and NIKKI cheer and go berserk, while SHANE still looks unsure as CHARLES smiles and folds his arms, but doesn't take his eyes off of ANTHONY who has a very content grin on his face.