Episode 41: Siege

EPISODE 41:
"SIEGE"

RECAP

OPENING CREDITS

FADE IN

INT. THE TAVERN

CHARLES checks out the front window as he notices a few FOLLOWER'S beginning to surround the BUILDING, NICK and BROOKE standing stationary outside the building as CHARLES crawls over to NIKKI, SHANE and AUSTIN.

CHARLES
Who's armed?

SHANE
I'm always packing.

NIKKI
I don't have anything.

AUSTIN
Me either.

CHARLES
NIKKI'S the better shot between you two, SHANE give her one of your pistols. KRISTA, right?

KRISTA
Yes sir.

CHARLES
I'm going to need you to go with the civilians and keep them safe with your defensive arts, can you do that?

KRISTA
Yes.

CHARLES
Go. ANTHONY!

ANTHONY
Yes?

CHARLES
Molotov cocktails, now.

ANTHONY
Yeah, right...okay, I'm on it.

CHARLES
SHANE take the front here, NIKKI head into the back and hold off any that get in through the loading bay, AUSTIN you go with her and try and get one of their guns off of them.

AUSTIN
You got it.

AUSTIN and NIKKI head off as SHANE takes the spot that CHARLES was previously at, EMMA coming around as KRISTA rounds out the patrons and puts them together behind the BAR.

CHARLES
Is your phone jammed?

EMMA
Yeah no signal.

CHARLES
I need you to use your magic and contact anyone you can, anyone MEL, TERESA, DAVIEL, anyone who can hear this and get us some adequate back up.

EMMA
I can do better than that...

CHARLES
Get us back up first, then you can unleash the beast.

EMMA
That's better.

EMMA jumps the counter and goes near KRISTA who surrounds her with her bubble as CHARLES looks about and comes to the other side of the door, SHANE nodding at him as CHARLES kicks the door open and covers up as the FOLLOWER'S open fire, SHANE taking advantage of it as he shoots one FOLLOWER DEAD in both eyes, BROOKE aiming at SHANE as SHANE covers up as ANTHONY whistles at CHARLES and tosses him a MOLOTOV, CHARLES lighting it with his lighter as he waits for a moment as CHARLES tosses it out, watching as it lands a few feet from NICK as NICK quickly moves out of the way as the FIRE engulfs around the area as NICK begins opening fire at towards CHARLES, CHARLES crawling away from the wall as BULLETS pierce through it, PATRONS screaming as EMMA was muttering with her hands pressed together as blue flames encircle her hands as she does.

SHANE opens fire again, forcing BROOKE on the move but a few FOLLOWERS appear and fire back, SHANE dropping down as moves out of the spot as the bullets are coming through the wall.

IN THE BACK

NIKKI takes cover as she listens to the sound of the FOLLOWER'S setting up a CHARGE near the LOADING DOCK, AUSTIN running across the room as he scoops up a piece of metal pipe and waits as he covers his face as A large circular HOLE in the DOCK explodes inward, NIKKI watching as a few FOLLOWER'S step inside, NIKKI opening fire as she strikes one dead with precise shots as AUSTIN runs around the corner and throws the PIPE into a FOLLOWER'S FACE, AUSTIN scooping up the dead FOLLOWER'S MACHINE GUN as NIKKI covers him as he goes to a spot as FOUR FOLLOWER'S alternate fire at them, AUSTIN firing back as NIKKI hits one a few times in the chest and head but doesn't drop him as the TWO take cover.