Episode 34: Light At The End

EPISODE 34
LIGHT AT THE END

RECAP OF FIRST HALF OF SEASON TWO

COLD OPEN

"ANOTHER PART OF ME" by MICHAEL JACKSON plays in the backgrounds

FADE IN

INT. SHANE'S APARTMENT

SHANE dances around his kitchen as prepares breakfast, his SPEAKERS bumping loudly as SHANE dances about as NIKKI lay in his bed, trying to cover her head with the pillow as she was still trying to sleep.

INT. HOTEL

AUSTIN finishes off a bottle as the clock strikes 8:34 am on his clock as AUSTIN sets the bottle down as he looks out the WINDOW of the nice HOTEL that was a few blocks from his old APARTMENT building which was still being repaired from the damages caused by EMMA and ORSON'S VAMPIRIC GUARD.

INT. EMMA'S APARTMENT

EMMA is up doing push ups and squats as she has a blank expression on her face.

INT. LANCE'S ESTATE-MASTER BEDROOM

LANCE looks himself in the mirror as he straightens the cuffs on his suit, LANCE looking over to his bed as TERESA was wrapped up in the covers, LANCE looking to the door as TERRY opens it and waits for a moment before LANCE smirks and heads out of the room.

INT. THE BRIG-ANTHONY'S CELL

ANTHONY lays staring upwards at the ceiling of his cell as he hears his collar beep before he looks to see his CELL DOOR open as a GUARD comes and stands by it, watching as other INMATES begin to head out.

INT. SHANE'S APARTMENT

SHANE comes into the bedroom with a plate and sets it down on the bedside table near NIKKI as NIKKI looks up at him with a half smile.

NIKKI
Who is this?

SHANE
Oh come on, you gotta be shittin me.

NIKKI
What's with breakfast, I haven't even put out yet.

SHANE
I know, but I'm hoping a sweet, totally innocent morning breakfast in bed would open your heart up to open your legs for me.

NIKKI
I'm such a lucky girl.

SHANE
I know, I mean you got all of this.

SHANE presents himself as NIKKI sits up and smiles, SHANE turning his music down as NIKKI sits up, SHANE handing her a glass of orange juice as she takes it, and before drinking it she kisses him.

SHANE
Mm, Now that's a good start.

NIKKI
It's your only free preview I'm afraid.

SHANE
Well...shit.

NIKKI
Is that my phone?

SHANE
I don't know.

NIKKI looks around as she can hear something faint going off, SHANE going over to the side of the room where her pants were and pulling it out he tosses it to her, NIKKI catching it as she answers.

NIKKI
Hello?

CHARLES
(O.S.)
NIKKI...?

NIKKI
CHARLES!?

NIKKI looks over at SHANE relieved as SHANE nods at her, SHANE going to grab some clothes as his MUSIC finally cuts off.

FADE OUT

OPENING CREDITS

FADE IN

INT. HOSPITAL-EMMA'S ROOM