Season Two Finale-Episode 42: The Tribunal of Nikki Lynn

EPISODE 42:
SEASON FINALE
"THE TRIBUNAL OF NIKKI LYNN"

RECAP

OPENING CREDITS

FADE IN

"TIRED OF BEING ALONE" By AL GREEN is playing.

INT. NIKKI'S APARTMENT

NIKKI is staring upwards into the ceiling as SHANE was still sound asleep beside her, NIKKI looking over at him as she smiles at him, NIKKI looking forward as she wears a wracked with sadness expression.

INT. TERESA'S APARTMENT

TERESA is sleeping in CHARLES'S ARMS on her couch as CHARLES has his head leaned against her, asleep as well.

INT. EMMA'S APARTMENT

EMMA sleeps in her bed soundly, as MEL was sleeping sitting up, her arms folded on EMMA'S couch.

INT. ANTHONY'S APARTMENT

ANTHONY sits at his writing table, writing away at EPISODE ONE as he looks over at the CLOCK, ANTHONY yawning as he rubs his face and goes back to writing as his coffee maker goes off.

INT. AUSTIN'S APARTMENT

AUSTIN sits at his BAR TOP in his APARTMENT, AUSTIN passed out as he was surrounded by open bottles of alcohol.

INT. NIKKI'S APARTMENT

NIKKI is showering as SHANE dresses somberly, SHANE listening as the shower turns off as he looks at the door and then goes into his pocket, pulling up the piece of paper that ANDI had given him, SHANE looking at the door as he puts it away.

SONG ENDS

INT. SYSTEM'S BUILDING-WHITE ROOM

BURGY holds up the HOLO DISC that she had received from BENJAMIN.

BURGY
Everything we needed evidence wise is on this disc. As well as a plethora of evidence collected that we have obtained from BENJAMIN'S estate.

SYSTEM
ALL DECREES AND STATUS'S UNDER LANCE REED HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY REVOKED EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. AND WHAT NEWS ON THE ALPHA RECLAIMER NOW USURPER, CHRISTIAN DOYLE?

BURGY
Nothing, everything about him has seemingly been a lie. No real residence, no accounts, no registered cars, even weapons. A ghost basically.

SYSTEM
AND WHAT FRONT HAS BEEN MADE ABOUT THESE FOLLOWER'S?

BURGY
None were taken alive, the one's wounded committed suicide. Everything has gone quiet. The OVERSEER'S who attacked us that survived have gone into hiding, no evidence has been found of any form of worshiping or future attack. We're blind right now, and the threat is out there...looming, preparing.

SYSTEM
IN ANY CASE, WE MUST GO FORWARD AS IS. MINDFUL OF WHAT IS OUT THERE, BUT NOT FEARFUL OF THE CLOUD THEY WANT TO HANG OVER US.

BURGY
With all due respect...They hit us hard, here, everywhere. The numbers are staggering, half of our forces have been either decimated or turned. We are wounded, and they know it, they won't wait long to come back at us, we need to find them before they come and finish what they have started!

SYSTEM
WE HAVE ENDURED WORSE.

BURGY
This was just the beginning, not an isolated event...this was a step one, in an elaborate and well thought plan and if we do not act then everything we have built and fought, and died for will be for naught.

SYSTEM
YOUR OPINIONS HAVE BEEN NOTED, BURGY. WE WILL CONVENE SOON ON PLANS OF ACTIONS.

BURGY
It may be too late by that point.