Episode 29: Captured

EPISODE 29:
"CAPTURED"

RECAP

OPENING CREDITS

FADE IN

INT. BUILDING

LANCE has his arms folded as ANTHONY stands before him flabbergasted, AUSTIN tied and beaten to a chair as ERIC and TERRY stand around him.

LANCE
What seems to be the problem, TONY?

ANTHONY
I won't...I can't do this...

LANCE
Then you put me in a bad situation my friend.

ANTHONY
You don't have to do this!

LANCE
On the contrary, I actually do. I have a reputation to preserve. A legacy to build. If these, dark matters come to light, then we have problems. Big problems.

ANTHONY
You know I won't say anything...

LANCE
I know. But I can't say the same for him.

ANTHONY
I can!

LANCE
And I can't trust you on that matter. Trusting anymore of CHARLES'S men would just feel cheap to me. I have to believe CHARLES has some loyalty. So the risk, not worth it.

ANTHONY
I won't let you kill him.

LANCE
You couldn't stop me if you tried. Hell you couldn't stop either one of them.

ANTHONY
Let me try...

LANCE
What is that?

ANTHONY
If I beat one of your guys, you let me and AUSTIN go...

LANCE
Now this is intriguing.

ERIC
Haha, let's do it boss, I would enjoy it very much.

LANCE
Oh I know you would, ERIC. But I think I can take care of this matter.

ANTHONY
I'm not going to let you kill anyone else...I'm not gonna stain my hands for you anymore.

LANCE
One way or another you're going to do exactly that.

LANCE hands TERRY the PISTOL he took from AUSTIN, LANCE taking his suit jacket off as ANTHONY looks over to AUSTIN who was slumped over, motionless as ANTHONY rolls his sleeves up as LANCE cracks his neck.

LANCE
It's been a long time since I had to get my own hands dirty, but what CHARLES and the others may never want to admit, is that I was one of the top hand to hand fighters we had on the team.

ANTHONY
I never saw it.

LANCE
By the time you came along, I didn't need to show off. I proved myself. Is this your moment to prove yourself, TONY? To prove your worth to yourself?

ANTHONY
When I'm done with you, I'm taking AUSTIN and walking out of here.

LANCE
A deal is a deal. Now come on!

ANTHONY charges LANCE as LANCE smirks.

INT. THE SPOT

SHANE ENTERS as NIKKI was laying out on the couch, nursing her leg wound as SHANE looks about to notice it was only her.

SHANE
Are you the only one here?

NIKKI
Yeah, EMMA'S on containment duty and I don't know where AUSTIN Is. ANTHONY is MIA as always now lately.

SHANE
CHARLES?

NIKKI
I don't know. Did you see him last night?

SHANE
Yeah, got a lot of flack and blow off.