Episode 49: To Kill A Monster

EPISODE 49
"TO KILL A MONSTER"

FADE IN

RECAP-EXPLAINS THE FOLLOWER'S, JARED, COLBY, ANDI'S DRUG TRADE, AZRAEL'S DEALINGS, CODE OVERLORD.

INT. DRUG DEN

A VAMPIRE runs down the HALLWAY, listening to the sounds of someone close behind, the VAMPIRE turning down a hall and stops as he sees the HALLWAY littered with DEAD BODIES, The VAMPIRE quickly looking about before he goes into a NEARBY ROOM, The VAMPIRE not shutting the door as he leans himself against the back of the wall near the hallway, The VAMPIRE pulling a PISTOL up as he waits as he can hear the FOOTSTEPS rounding the CORNER of the HALLWAY, The VAMPIRE keeping his eye on the DOOR as the light shined in, the VAMPIRE watching the door as a SHADOW appears near the DOOR, the VAMPIRE covering his mouth as he tries to keep himself from shaking, the SHADOW moving away form the DOOR as the VAMPIRE labors his breath, but as he does a HAND BURST THROUGH THE WALL and grabs the VAMPIRE, pulling him forcefully through the wall, The VAMPIRE being slung to the other side of the WALL with force as the VAMPIRE screams in pain as it drops it's PISTOL, the FIGURE picking him up as the VAMPIRE is pinned to the wall.

The FIGURE looks about before pulling it's back and pulling it's cowl down, JARED looking at the VAMPIRE as the VAMPIRE pleads.

VAMPIRE
Please...let me go!

JARED
Why...so you can help keep WIZEN'S operation going? Not a chance...

VAMPIRE
No...we...ULRIC killed him...there's no reason for us too...

JARED
I'm sorry...I can't let you go...regardless...

VAMPIRE
I don't know what you want but just..

JARED
It's not what I want...it's what I need...

VAMPIRE
I...

JARED drives his hand through the VAMPIRE'S CHEST, the VAMPIRE screaming as JARED digs around the CHEST before pulling out the WHITE PHOSPHOROUS STREAM OF LIGHT from the VAMPIRE'S chest, JARED quickly slamming his hand holding the BEAMS to his chest, as JARED screams and winces as the VAMPIRE shakes and convulses before going limp, his EYES vacant and devoid of color as JARED drops the BODY near the others, JARED gritting his death as he takes a few hard breaths as he had just absorbed the VAMPIRE'S SOUL.

JARED nods to himself before he turns and heads out of the HALLWAY, leaving the pile of bodies where they lay.

FADE OUT

OPENING CREDITS

FADE IN

INT. COLBY'S APARTMENT

"SIR DUKE" by STEVIE WONDER plays as COLBY looks wide awake as he lays in bed, COLBY turning as he hears his ALARM going off, COLBY turning it off as he gets out of bed.

COLBY does a quick set of push ups, sit ups and pull ups

CUT TO- COLBY showing his impressive hand to hand skills against a dummy, COLBY not breaking a sweat as he seems to be going through a set routine.

COLBY stands under the jets of his SHOWER, looking down at the SHOWER FLOOR as he seems to be processing his own thoughts.

COLBY eats from his cereal bowl as he looks at his radio and turns it off, COLBY checking his phone as he sees a message and opens it, COLBY setting his bowl down as he puts his phone away and heads towards the door, glancing over at his living room closet before heading out.

INT. SYSTEM'S BUILDING-BURGY'S OFFICE

BURGY looks a file over as TERESA, ALICIA and MAC stand about.