Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu

Yo Mina!!!

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!!

Tell me what you think but remember that this is my first story so don't expect to much from me (my friends don't :-()

All rights go to Hiro Mashima NOT me!!! (What a bummer)

----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

*Ring*Ring*Ring*Ring*

"Uhhhhh..." Natsu moans as he punches the alarm clock off by breaking it.

"Ship" (PS: I'm Christian so I don't curse. But I made my replacements)

I get up from my bed to see the time to show that is 5:00am and that is Monday (A/N:Yes he wakes up that early to go to school) morning meaning that its a school day. You may be wondering why I wake up so early to go to school. Well you see I like to go to the library and read a book to relax my morning.

" Guess I need to buy a new alarm clock...again" I say sighing

I get out of bed and go to take a shower. As I get out of the shower and wrap a towel over my waist I'm greeted by my loyal companion.

"Aye~" said my cat with his weird cat noise as he rubs himself against my wet legs.

"Ohayoo to you to Happy" I say smiling as I petting his oddly colored blueish short fur. He was like that when I found but I think it's pretty cool.

"You hungry buddy?" I ask while walking to my room with him behind my tail.

"Aye~" He said as he raises one paw in the air (A/N:You know that thing does when he says 'Aye sir').

"I'll take that as a yes" I chuckled

"Let me just get dressed" I get my clothes from the closet. I put on my usual red, black and withe checkered sweater vest with a withe long sleeved shirt underneath and the schools cream pants and black shoes. The school let's me use my sweater vest because I'm a privileged student and the top best of all Fiore if i didnt say it alredy (A/N:cocky much).Then I brushed my hair to control the spikes a little and put on my glasses even tho there for reading.

"Let's go Happy!" I say runing downstairs with him behind me. I go to the kitchen, open a cabnite and poured some tuna fish into his bowl.

"There you go bud" I say to him as I put his tuna in and watch him eat away. I then began to make some food for myself. I decided to do some chili pancakes, an omlet with green and red peppers, some bacon, spicy sausages and a cup of hot chocolate. Think its to much? Well I am a guy so.

"Itadakimasu" I say while I begin to chow down my food.

If your wondering where my family is then let me tell you that I don't have one. I mean I had a Dad with fiery red hair but he left when I was seven. My mom well...she died giving birth to me. She had weird illness so... yeah. For siblings, don't have any. I've been living alone for 10 years. But I got used to it and I don't get lonely since I have my furry friend.

After I finish eating I wash my dishes and check the clock to see what time it is.

"It's 5:48. Guess I better get going" I mumble t as I grab my backpack and head to the door.

"I'm going now Happy! Take care of the house for me!"I say as I exit the house and close the door behind me but heard a faint'Aye' coming from inside which made me chuckled. I started walking to school which only a 10 minute walk from here.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. Gomen. My name is Natsu Dragneel. I'm 17 years old, have tan skin, green onix eyes and salmon spiky hair; wich my 'dad' told me that it was natural. I live in Magnolia in a small. I'm a second year and attend the Fairy Tail Academy and rank top best in the school and all Fiore if I didn't already said it. (A/N: cocky much l:-I) I don't have any friends at school since I don't socialize much but its not my fault since people wont approach me because they say I'm a "Nerdy" loser. Well it's not my fault that I study!!! Its their fault for being stupid!!!. Tho I could easily beat them... Moving on... I actually have friends outside school since I got a different life outside school. But nobody in school knows about it. You could say I'm the schools mystery or something since people don't know much about me. But they sure like to make fun of me and play pranks on me or make up stories about me. But they don't bother me. At leat they haven't gotten fiscal right?

When I got to school I enter the gate. While I entered I could hear the other students whispering,gossiping about me and laughing at me as I passed them. It didn't bother me since I can control my temper at school. Outside of school...not so much.

I went inside the doors and went to the library wich was prety empty to read until the bell ranged at 8:00.

~~Time Skip~~

*Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin*

"That's my cue" I get up and went to my locker. I got out my Math book since Chemistry is my first period.

While a was getting the book some 3rd years approached me. One of them had blonde hair and a scar that looked like a lightning bolt in his right eye and I recognized as the principals grandson, the other one had long green hair, there was on with blue hair and a beanie that coverded his eyes 'I don't know how he could see' and there was a girl with light brown hair and glasses.They aren't so freindly... they are the most fearded and popular group of the school and they are trouble.But they never approached me...until now at least.

"Well if it isn't the "Nerdy" loser!!!Hahahaha!!!!" said the guy with the beanie while laughing and...sticking his...tongue out...weird.

"Ahaha! I didn't know you were here since you don't have much presence in the school" the girl giggle as they all smirked.

Since I didn't want any trouble I walked away and ignored them...probably not the best idea...

*Tudddd* Before I could do anything I was against the lockers. It surprised me that they actually got physical. I never saw it coming.

"Oi...how there you ignore us little punk" said the blonde guy with a low cold voice as he hovers over me with his hands griping my sweater vest. I just stood there shocked but didn't show any expression in my face which surprised them. Remember when I said that I could control my temper...well I'm really good at it...in school. This made him smirk with both anger and amusement.

"So that's how your gonna be...then you asked for it..." He said in a menacing tone as he raises his fist in the air ready to punch me when...

"LAXUS!!! STOP!!!"

--------------------------------------------

That's all for now hope you enjoyed!!!

Did I did good for my first try? Tell me what you think!!!

Don't know when I'll update but don't worry it will be soon (since I don't have anything to do with my life :-()

Ja ne!!! :-D