Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?

Yo Mina!!!

*Spoiler up ahead for those who don't read the manga*

If you read the FT manga, can you believe it!

ZerVis for the win!

To bad that happened...so sad...
T^T Hiro-san knows how to get the feels going!

On to the story!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima the King of the Feel's!!! NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

~Still in Natsu's Dream~

"Stop right there young man!" I looked to my side to see a familiar kid with black hair and dark eyes.

"Zeref-nii...?"

"And what do you think you're doing?" He said approaching me and taking the razor from my hands.

"I wanna shave like Otousan." I said pointing at my face which was full of shaving cream. He smiled and picked me up from the chair and set me on the floor.

"Natsu...Otousan has to shave cus if he doesn't he's gonna look like Santa Claus." He said crouching a bit so that he was my size. I pointed at my face covered in shaving cream.

"But I look like Santa Claus. I need to shave more that he does."

He chuckled and smiled at me.

"You look more like the abominable snow man!" He said laughing. I pouted. He grabbed a towel and started cleaning my face.

"There! Now your shaved!" He said lifting me up so that I could see my reflection in the mirror. I looked shinier.