Chapter 34: Mafias

Yo min'na!

Guess whooooo b back???? BD

Here is the chapter!

Yay. Hooray. Yeh het. Woohoo.

I apologize for my MAJOR lateness but I was really out of it like I really didn't have Inspiration to write so I didn't!

And my glob am I late -_-"

But I want to finish this book!

And start the next ideas that i have!

So I am verry sorry for taking so long!!!

SUMIMASEN MIN'NA!!!!

*does 90 degree bow*

Also guess who be 16 and now heading for 17 ;D

Oh and have you read the new FT manga!?!

Like... Hiro Mashima-san is blowing my brain up...

It was amazballz!!!

Hope you like the chap!

Colifo!

I like to read comments!!!

Also I like to know if you like the chap!

Also if you missed me!!! :P

Also I apologize if this is bad. Like I said I have been out of it. Then again I dont remember this book being good XP

Thank you for sticking with me and this lame story!!!!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

------------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

Me and Gray where walking back to my place after his little 'accident' at the café.

"-I mean really!? A chocolate cake up my butt!?!?! How does your brain work exactly?" As you can see, he was still bringing it up when we talked about something else.

"Mhm." I hummed not paying attention to him.

"Are you even listening!? Do you know how humiliating that was!? I mean I canno-"

"Wait." I said stopping him. "...Do you hear that?"

"What?" He asked and I motioned him to listen.

You could hear birds chirping, people talking calmly among themselves, the sound of the breeze clashing with the leafs on the tree's and most importantly...

...no Elsa yelling about not wanting to let it go.

"That's what the world sounds like when you keep your mouth shut. Let it go will ya. The past is in the past." I said walking past him with a satisfied smile.

"You..." he said in a low voice following behind me. I smirked and laughed.

We reached my house but stop when we noticed the door was open.

'Lucy texted me saying she was going to her house so there shouldn't be anyone here...and I doubt she would forget to close the door.'

"Does anyone else have the key to your house?" Asked Gray and I shook my head.

"I can't think of anyone else except..." my eyes widen and I sprinted inside.

I looked around the living room but I didn't see anyone. I then herd some noise upstairs.