Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?

Yo Mina!!!

New update on the story!

Thanks for commenting on the last chapter!

I will use the winning option in a future chapter!

Remember to like and follow Pup's!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

I was going to Health class when I saw Lucy and Levy walking on the hallway.

"Hey Luce!" I yelled catching her attention. I walked over to her and she looked a bit shocked for some reason.

"Luce?" I said again. Her face then turned all red and she turned around.

"O-oh hey N-N-Natsu! Funny s-eeing you h-he-re" she said looking everywhere but not at me.

"Were at the hallway of the school which you have to pass to get to you're class." I said in a 'matter of fact' tone. She stopped and started laughing nervously.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Guess I forgot. Well see you at lunch Natsu!" She said dragging Levy with her. I just stood there confused.

"She's still a weirdo" I mumble to myself as a smile came up to my face. I walked to my class, went inside and took a sit at the back. I like the back cause I like to see outside the window. When I finish my work I just admire the outside.

"Oi Flame brain. Can I borrow a pen?" Said Gray in front of me.

I opened the front part of my backpack where I kept my pencils. I then saw a blue Frozen themed pencil with Elsa which I found on First period. I smirked and threw him the pencil which he caught.

"You can keep it Ice Princess" I said my smirk growing wide. He looked at the pencil then a thick mark appeared in his forehead and he sent me a glare which I returned with my signature grin. He 'Thced' and turned back.

"Everybody shut up! Do you're work on the human heart and its studies and don't bother me!" Miss Polyousca said looking at us in disgust.

-At Lunch-

"Now everybody GET OUT!" The teacher said and we left. I exited the door and I felt something hit my back. I look at the floor and see the pencil I gave Ice princess. I looked up to see him smirking and everybody who saw him throw it looking at us.

"I guest he got tired of him. Who wouldn't."

"I bet Gray's gonna leave him on the floor crying"

"Poor 'Nerdy' Natsu"

"Maybe my little sister can defend him! Hahahahaha"

'Bastards!' I thought looking at them. I looked back at Gray to see he had a serious face. I raised an eyebrow and he gave me a 'Defend yourself Pyro!' look.

I gave him a 'What if I get in trouble?!' look. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. 'How are we communicating like this!?'

'Do what you would normally do. Show everyone the stupid pyromaniac, reckless idiot you are.'

I mentally smirked. 'I'll finally do what I always wanted to do. If I get called to the principals office then so be it' I thought as I adverted my eyes to the students. I sent them a glare and they looked shocked and surprised.