Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]

Yo Mina!!!

Enjoy this new chap!

Im getting better at school!

I havent met any otakus or cool dudes to hang out with which is disappointing!

I still hang alone on break time but in class I always talk to someone!

On to the chapter!

By the way Natsu still uses glasses and brushes his hair.

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!
-----------------------------------------------

-After school-

Natsu's POV~

I was in the gym with Gray, Gajeel and Elfman trying to tryout for the tryouts. The girls except Erza and Mira where here to see how it goes.

"OK the students who have moooooore experience in basketball step in front!" Said Coach Taurus. Me and the guys with Laxus and Bickslow stepped forward. He looked at me and started laughing or...making cow noises.

"Don't make me laugh boy! Go back to fixing math problems!" He said and I frowned.

"You mean solve math problems. Plus, I want to tryout. I'm not bad at basketball." I said in a matter of fact tone, while pushing my glasses back . He looked at me seriously.

"No. Now get out."

"But-"

"Butt's are for looking at! Now get out of my gym" he said and I ran a hand thru my hair.

"Fine..." I said walking to the girls. I sat next to them and saw Gajeel, Gray and Elf man talking to Coach. Laxus was looking at me. I looked at him back. He looked like he wanted to do something.

"Laxus! Come over here..." I turned aroung to see Mira looking at Laxus. I look at him to see him flinch and walk towards me. I looked at them confused.

"Well...apologize to him and Lucy...now..." Mira said with venom.

"G-gome. It wasn't nice of me to do that and I hope we can start over." He said putting on a fake smile. It looked straight up scary.

"Hai..." Me and Lucy said looking at him in disbelief and scared.

"That's a good Laxus!" Mira said pecking him in the cheek.

"Ehhhhhhh!?!?!?!" Me, Lucy, Levy and Juvia exclaimed looking at them. Laxus walked away and we looked at Mira who had an innocent smile.

"Oh, you didn't know? I've been dating Laxus since 9 grade." She said and our jaws dropped to the floor.

"No way..." Lucy muttered." Then did he tell you about beating me up?"

"Yep. So I told him to apologize or else!" She said happily.

"Did you told him that it was me who saved her?" I asked and she nodded

"He said he couldn't see you since it was dark. Either way he was gonna beat you up!" She said again in a happy tone.

"That's...nice..." I said looking at the guys who where signing some papers. They walked to us.

"We made the team. But no matter how much we tried he said that he wasn't gonna let you play. Sorry man" Gray said with sympathy. I sighed.

"Not surprised. When's the first game?"

"In a month. Well be practicing every Monday after school." Gajeel said and I nodded.