Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie

Yo Mina!!!

How's school?

Crappy? Good?

The 12 graders where making the new students dance what we call 'El baile de la pelua'!

They almost got me to dance!

But it was really funny to see them do that!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Gray's POV~

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!" We both yelled pointing at each other.

"This is my house! You stupid Pyro!" I yelled at him but he ignored me and grabbed his chin in a thinking position.

"Oh, so you're the not important person that lives here."

"What was that!?!" I yelled and he looked at me with a calm face.

"Oh, did you say something?"

"ARE YOU TRYING TO PISS ME OFF!?!?!?!" I yelled and he covered his ears.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME DEAF!?!?!?!"

"SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!!!" My mother said grabbing us by our ears.

"H-hai!" We said sitting down in front of each other. I had Lyon to my left and Mom to my right. Dad was in front of Mom and Ultear was in front of Lyon.

I looked at the table and they had a big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. I took in the smell which was amazing and grabbed a plate. I had the plate fully loaded. I tasted it. I looked at Natsu who had the same amount of food as me.

"Do you guys have Tabasco sauce?" He asked and mom nodded.

"It was for an assignment in Gray's school but we don't use it." She said getting a bottle of Super Chili Jalapeño Tabasco.

"Here" she said handing him the bottle.

"Careful my boy. That stuff is really spi-" My dad started but stopped as he saw Natsu

"Huh?" He said pouring all the sauce in his food. Our jaws dropped to the floor as he took a bite of it like it was nothing.

"W-well that's a surprise" said Lyon chuckling.

"So Natsu, do you work?" UItear asked and he nodded.

"I work as a waiter. Its a nice pay. Plus people give me big tips" he said shoving more food into his mouth.

"You're the one that beat Gray at that competition right?" Lyon said and I glared at him. He just smirked and so did Natsu.

"Yes I did." He said with a smug look. 'I want to punch you soooooo hard!'

"Are you're parents around? I would like to meet them. When there not working tell them to come by." Dad said smiling.

"Indeed. It would be nice to have more company. Unless they are to bussy of course" mom said.

"If I was you're dad I would stay working just to not see you! Maybe thats what he's doing" I said laughing and waited for his reaction. I heard a small chuckle. I looked at him confused to see him looking down at his food with a sad smile.

"Actually...my mom died when I was born because of an illness. My dad...well he left when I was pretty young...and didn't came back." He said his bangs covering his eyes. I just stood there Frozen. 'Crap! Why did I say that!?' "You may be right but...who knows?" He said smiling which I noticed was fake. 'I really messed up'