Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?

Yo min'na!!!

^^^^
Feels like I haven't wrote that in ages XD

(PS: As you can see there is no picture above. Sad indeed. I actually made a digital drawing about this chap and tried to put it but it doesn't let me T~T When I get it fixed I'll make sure to put it up here and in my art book!)

Sorry for the late chap but I'm relaxing a bit!

Hope your having a good summer!

Anyhow, this is finally the last chapter of this story!

That's right it's the last!

You may be wondering, 'Pupkey! How the fudge ballz is this the last?!?!?'

Well I will make this chap really brief so...yeah I'll basically make it end here!

Hope you've enjoyed the story so far!

Anyway lets get to the story!

Hope you're still reading!

I know the story is a bit boring but there ain't nothing I can do 'bout it \(^~^)/

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

------------------------------------------------

Pupkey's POV~

"Just kidding this isn't the last one! Tho I bet you knew that! You be smart right? *smirk* Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :P" I yelled at my phone thinking people would hear me."...*sigh* I need ramen."

------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV~

I woke up by someone yelling and immediately jolted up.

"Oi Natsu!" 'Gray?'

He sounded weird.

I got down from the bed and stood up. 'Wait when did I get here. Whatever I got bigger things to worry about.' 

I fast walked towards the door and left the room to go down stairs. I then heard Gray again.

"They what!?"

"THEY KIDNAPPED ZEREF-NII!!!"

I stopped midway down the stairs in shock.

"H-huh? What do you mean they kidnapped him?" Gray asked.

"T-there wa-was a letter that instructed someone to capture 'The Black Wizard'." Natsu explained in a exhausted and almost breathless voice.

"The Black Wizard?"

"When we were little that's the title that he gave himself." Natsu said this time a bit more calm.

I peeked thru and saw Natsu on the couch looking at the ground while Gray was in front of him with a shocked face. I looked at the floor and saw a kit with a lot of different medicines and injections. 'That isn't the kit that I got from his room...'

Before I knew it I found myself walking towards the kit in curiosity.

"W-what's that?" I asked quietly and their heads immediately turned to me with suprise.

"L-Luce" Natsu stuttered surprised. He saw me staring at the kit." O-oh don't worry about that. It's just a more proper medicine emergency kit. There's everything that can prevent any sort of problem." He said calmly with a small smile while Gray looked at him.

"Oh I see."

Then it went silence for a while until Gray broke it.

"*Cough* I'll put this back and go get my ice pops." He said awkwardly going to the kitchen with the kit.