Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers

Yo Mina!!!

Enjoy the new chapter!

Like, follow and comment if you'd like!

By the way in school I have a lot of time in my hands!

I'm thinking of making a drawing book called idraw!

I have some drawings already and this one is gonna be the easiest to update so...yeah!

Tell me if I should go for it!

On to the story!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV~

Me and Levy where going to Natsu's house to do the project. We bought all the stuff we needed to make our model.

We desided to base our project on mythical creatures. Japan has a lot of creatures and Natsu suggested a Suzaka. Its a creature similar to the Vermilion bird.

We reached the house and got a better look at it. It was pretty big. It was a creamy white with a red roof.

We walked to the door and knocked.

I heard a faint yell.

"Was that Natsu?" Levy asked and I shrugged.

The door opened reaviling Gray with navy shorts and no shirt. We looked at him confused.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What are you guys doing here?" I sigh frustrated and Levy spoke.

"Were gonna do our project on History with Natsu. Today. At 10. Which is right now."

He let us in and we started looking at the house.

"He must have forgot. Not that I'm surprised." Gray said and we rolled our eyes. I kept looking around the house. The living room had cream white walls, a dark red expensive looking couch, a glass coffee table, a flat screen TV and a clock on one of the walls.

"This is a nice place. His parents must have put a lot of money on it." Levy said looking at the place in awe and I nodded.

"Don't mention his parents in front of him" He whispered to us and we raised an eyebrow. "I'll explain later" he whispered for some reason.

"Who was at the door?"

Me and Levy looked to where the voice came from and saw Natsu half way down the stairs. I blushed madly as I realized he was half naked. He only had some grey sweat pants and a towel around his neck. I noticed he was wet so his hair was all down. He walked towards us.

"Ohayoo Natsu!" Levy said waving at him while I just stood there. Doing nothing.

"Ohayoo! What are you guys doing here?"

"They said something about a project. Did you forget you Stupid Pyro?" Said Gray and Natsu froze.

"I completely forgot..." He muttered holding his hair with one arm making me go into fantasy land.

Whaaa~~~ (sound that appeares in funny, perverted or whatever scene's. I hope you know which one I mean!)

"You OK Luce?" He asked getting closer. I just saw a pink sparkly background behind him. 'What the heck am I thinking!' I thought shaking my head.