Chapter 26: Let's confess!

Yo Mina!!!

What up?

How school going?

I finally found an otaku!

She doesn't watch FT tho, which is kinda sad!

But I made lots of friends!

I still don't talk much in class because...well...I don't know...maybe I'm sick!

I usually don't shut up!

Plus, me being like Natsu, I say and do stupid stuff!

Which I haven't!

Maybe I am sick...

Oh well!

On to the story!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

-Time skip-

~One mont later~

-~Sunday Morning~-

Natsu's POV~

Its been about a month since I last saw Zeref-nii. I finally cool down so its safe to see him. Probably tomorrow since it's the game.

The guys are gonna have their first game tomorrow and they have been training non stop. I actually have been playing non stop basketball too. Every Monday just like the guys. And tomorrow is the big day. Even if I'm not gonna play which I'm still ticked off about.

Plus me and Luce have been getting along awesomly. Its finally safe to say I am madly in love with her. I'm even thinking of confessing soon. Not now tho. Plus she probably doesn't feel the same. Which...now that I think about it, it's a good reason to not tell her. So I wont.

"YEAH!!! WE DID IT!!!"

"YOSH!!!"

"GEEHEE!!!" I was brought back to my senses as the guys started yelling.

We where at my house having another gamenight mixed with a sleepover since I had no work today. The only difference is that the girls are here. But since they wanted to have 'boy talk', 'what ever that means' Lucy took them to my room. Plus it doesn't make sense. Don't you need actual boys to 'boy talk'. Girls are weird.

"Hey Natsu, I'm gonna grab more chips from the kitchen." I looked at Jellal and nodded.

"Oi, Flame brain. Its been a month. Aren't you gonna confess?" Gray asked and I blushed.

"I-I don't know what your talking about." I stuttered looking away.

"Don't be shy. Gray told us that you do like her so there's no point in denying it." Said Jellal with a bag of chips. I glared at Gray.

I then herd someone rolling their tongue. I looked to my side, since we where sitting on the floor, and saw Happy covering his mouth with his paws with what looked like a smug face. I looked at him in disbelief and shoved him back before looking at Gray again.

"What about you? You haven't told Juvia you like her. You just kissed her cheek and walked away like a coward!" I said and smirked when I saw him blush.

"It's complicated..."

"Yeah right! Pathetic is more like it!" Gajeel said laughing at us. We glared at him.

"You know Gajeel, your no one to talk since you haven't told Levy you like her. You just act like a big Tsundere." Jellal said smirking at Gajeel while shoving some chips in his mouth. "Thish chipsh asrsh reashy gooshd." He said shoving more chips in his mouth.