Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray

Yo Mina!!!

Noticed I've been updating a lot?

Well correct you are!

This story is really fun to write and you guys are enjoying it as well!

Its weird to write a love story when I don't like romance!

I'm more of an action person but I'm enjoying this so far!

Thanks for all the views and likes!

Here's the new chapter!

Enjoy!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV~

"Gray is next!" I yell as the announcer said the top contestants are fighting next.

The announcer called Gray and he come out to the center wearing navy karate pants with a white and silver line at the bottom.

He looked at us and waved a bit. We started cheering loudly.

"GO!!! GRAY-SAMA!!!" Juvia yelled waving a flag with his face causing him to glare at her pissed. But I saw him blushing so...that progress.

Then they announced the other guy. Behind me I heard some girls giggle.

"I can't believed we're gonna see salamander fight!" A girl squealed.

"I know! He's so hot!" The other on squealed and they started jumping in their chair. 'Curiosity got the best of me so I had to ask.'

"Who's salamander?" I asked them which made them look at me in shock.

"He's an amazing fighter! He's never lost all the fights he's been too. He even beat an oponent with one hit. And most importantly..." The girl said looked at the other one who blushed.

"...HE'S SOOOO HANDSOME!!! KYAAAAAA~~" They squealed VERY loudly and me and my friend blocked our ears.(A/N: For some reason I don't like girls who act like these, but I had to add them)

"The guy sounds tuff. I like him already" Gajeel grinned waiting for him to be announced.

The guy then started announcing 'Salamander'.

"Natsu Dragneel!!!" The announcer yelled. 'Wait what!?'

I looked at the guy and it was Natsu! He was wearing black karate pants with red flames at the bottom and his scarf around his waist with some bandages wrapped on his arms and legs. 'He looked soo h- NO LUCY! DONT GO ALL FANGIRL ON ME!!' I mentally lectured my self as I looked at my friends. They where all shocked. Especially Gray and Gajeel.

"IM ALL FIRED UP!!!" he yelled causing the crowd to go wild.

"H-he's that S-Salamander guy!?!?" Yelled Gajeel still shocked. " A-and h-h-he's ripped!!!"

It's true Natsu had a lot of muscle. But not the ugly ones that are to big. (A/N: No offense to anyone who likes them like that)