Chapter 17: Neighbors

Yo Mina!

My first day of school as a 10th grader was a failure!

I didn't make a new friend!

I'm all alone! T^T

I'm usually a very sociable person but I got a bad case of S.A.!

That's right!

Social Awkwardness!

My friends are in different schools but one told me that her day didn't go to well!

She got hit in the head by a rotten mango! XD

Hope you had a better first day then me!

Enjoy the chapter!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

I was at Gym class in the bench watching everybody play in the basketball court and some running. While I'm here sitting doing nothing.

"You must be tired from sitting in that bench to much, huh nerd?" I look to my left and see a guy that I don't know with a smirk.

"No. But I'm getting tired of looking at you're face." I said giving him a death glare similar to Zeref-nii's. He flinched and started running again.

"Nice one" said Gray smirking while sitting down next to me panting a bit. I grinned back and fist bumped him.

"Dude you should tell coach to let you practice or something. Aren't you're grades in this class low because you don't do crap?" He asked and I shook my head.

"He gives me points for not doing anything. He says he doesn't want me to embarrass myself...or him" I said sighing.

"Coach!" Gray yelled and my eyes widen.

"What are you doing?!" I asked and he smirked.

"What is it?" He asked. Gray looked at me.

"I-I was wondering if you could let me play...and maybe let me tryout for the tryouts?" I said and Coach stared at me for a moment.

"MOOOOOOHOOOOHOOO!!!" He started laughing. And everyone joined him except Gray and Mira. But I saw Gray holding in his laugh and I glared at him.

"I'm serious. You don't let me do anything in this class."

"That's because you're not fit. And the lady's only want to see hot body's! Moooooo!" He said looking at some girls and staring at them while flexing. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Told ya" I muttered to Gray. He looked at me and sighed deeply.

"You gonna lecture me about something again?" I asked mockingly and he 'Tched'.

Then I was approached yet again by Lissana. She smiled at me and I smiled back. 'Can't help but be nice. If she tries something I'll tell her to flock off.'

"Hey Natsu~ why are you sitting here all by yourself? Want some company cause I'll be glad to give it to you~" she said sitting next to me and pressing her body against mine.

"I actually enjoy being alone from time to time...to time to time...to time..." I said with a bored tone looking at the guys playing basket. 'I'm sooooooo bored!!!' I thought taking out a book and started reading it.
It was my favorite book which I have read many times. Celestial Dragon land. (A/N: I made it up. I didn't know what book to put) It has many booms and the new one is coming out soon.