Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda

Yo Mina!!!

Here's the new chapter!

Hope you enjoy!

Like and share!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV~

We where waiting for Natsu who was asking his master if he could come. Then he came running to us.

"He said it's OK!" He said giving us a grin.

"Great! In what car do you want to go?" I asked him and he turned pale as paper.

"Are you ok? You look...pale" asked Levy in a worried tone.

"Y-yeah! I-im perfectly f-fine! Hahahahah...." He said laughing nervously.

Natsu's POV~

'My medicine already exited my body. Zeref is the only one that can sooth my sickness. He let's me rest my head on his lap until I fall asleep. But with out him here... I'm gonna get siiiick!'

I turned and looked at Lucy.

Lucy's POV~

"I'll go with you!" He said smiling brightly. I blushed.

"O-ok! Im going in Jellal's car. Erza and Levy are coming with us. Juvia, Gajeel and Mira are going in Gray's car." I explained and he nodded. We went to Jellal's car and got on.

"Shotgun!" I yelled but Erza glared at me. "I-I a-actually want t-to seat a-at b-back..." I said trembling in fear getting in the back with Levy and Natsu. Natsu was in the middle and I noticed his face.

"Natsu, you sure you OK?" He gave I sigh and was about to speak.

"The truth is, I get moti-" he was cut off by Jellal starting the car. His hole face puffud with a green color on it.

"NATSU?! what's wrong!?" I asked as he looked like he was gonna puke.

"I...g-get...s...i-ikc..." He said between gags.

"You get motion sick?" Asked Levy and then started laughing.

"Why are you laughing? This is serious!" I yelled and she wiped away a tear.

"You should have said something. Gajeel has it too, so he caries some medicine with him." She said and I quirked an eyebrow at her.

"He told you this" I said smirking. She blushed

"Well h-he-"

"Luuuuuuce...I'm siiiiiiiick...!" Natsu interupted trying not to vomit.

"Don't puke on the floor!" Yelled Jellal panicked.

"I'm siiiiiiiick..." He said again. I sighed and grabbed his head and placed it on my lap.

His eyes widen for a moment but then relaxed.

"There, better?" I asked and he just nodded slowly before drifting of to sleep.

I started to play with his spiked up hair which was surprisingly soft. Unconsciously a smile came over my lips. Then I heard a camera.