Chapter 24

Yo Mina!!!

Did you like the ending in the last chapter? ^~^

I bet you know who the bad guy is...do ya?

What?! You dont?

Nah! You do know!...Or do you?... *v*

Enjoy the chap which I didn't name cause I didn't know what to name it!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV~

I was walking out of school with the group. Natsu didn't come to school today. I wonder why. He is a perfect attendance student. Its weird for him not to come.

"Ne, Gray?" I said and he looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Did Natsu say anything about not coming today?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Like I care...although, when I was passing thru his house I heard some loud thud noises..." He said rubbing his chin.

"That's odd..." I said as a worried look covered my face.

"Are you worried about him~?" Asked Mira wiggling like an idiot. I rolled my eyes but had a deep blush in my face.

"Bet he didn't want to come. I mean who does?" Said Gajeel looking back at the school.

"I like coming to school" Levy said and Gajeel laughed.

"Nerd..." He muttered receiving a punch from her.

"Oh? I think that darned mosquito is back!" He said playfully and Levy started chasing him. 'Awwww love!'

"Why don't you check on him?" I looked at Jellal who was holding hands with Erza.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean go to his house and check if he's OK. You're worried about him aren't you?" He asked smirking and I blushed. I thought about it for a second.

"I guess I could...let me call my dad and tell him I'm going to a friends house." I said dialing his number.

"Outousan, can I go to a friends house today?...Yes you know that person..." 'You just don't like him' I added in my head" ...I'll be home no later than 8:30...Love you too!Bye!" I said ending the phone call. I looked back at my friends who where looking at me shocked.

"What?"

"Y-you sounded happy...and he didn't yell or anything..." Levy said with a disbelief look. I smiled at her.

"Let's just say everything is back to normal..."I said my smile never leaving my face. I turned to Gray.

"I'll follow you" I said and he nodded. Then a dark aura appeared from behind me.

"Love rival..." I herd Juvia say and I sweat drop.

"Please..."Gray muttered kissing Juvia in the cheek which caused her to froze. He kept walking like nothing happened.

"OTP!!!! This is progress!!!" Mira and Levy squealed while Juvia fainted. Erza nodded with a proud look next to Jellal who was smirking as well as Gajeel.

I said goodbye to them and ran to catch up with Gray. When I did I looked at him and gave him a big smirk. He looked away with a blushing face.

"N-nani?" He asked still looking away.