Chapter 6: Let's follow him

Yo Mina!!!

Thanks for reading!

Can't believed the story has about 200 reads!

Hope you keep reading and liking!

Special shout out to Kairi_Nguyen, check her out!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

-At school in the cafeteria-

Lucy's POV~

I didn't get to talk to Natsu. The teachers where giving to much homework which I didn't hear.

It was lunch hour and since yesterday I have been really distracted.

'Natsu looked different without glasses. He looked really handsome' Wait what am I saying.

He's so mysterious. I need to find out what he does and his life outside of sc-

"Lu-chan!!! Snap out of it!!!"

"Huh? What now?" I asked confused and looked at my best friend who was wearing a worried look.

"You've been out of it since this morning. Is something bothering you? You can tell me" she said smiling.

I wanted to tell her but the table was looking at us. So I decided to tell her in a different way...by text.

I took out my phone and started texting her.

Lucy- This Levy- This

"Levy, you will not believe what happened yesterday!"

Her phone started buzzing and she looked at me and I gave her an 'this is to important' look and she nodded.

"What happened?" She texted

"After you left with Gajeel I started walking home and was attacked by Laxus and his group"

She started reading and her eyes widen "WHAT!?!?!?" she yelled which made everyone look at her.

"I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT YOU! ARE YOU OK?! DID THEY DID SOMETHING TO YOU!?"

"I twisted my ankle but it'll be fine. But a guy came, fought them like it was nothing and took me home"

" O-O No way... WHO?! WAS HE HANDSOME?! DO YOU KNOW HIM!?"

"Yes he was handsome >///< and I do know him. You know him too."