Chapter 25: Brothers conflict

Yo Mina!!!

See what I did in the tittle?

Before you ask, no I only watched a few episodes!

Can't believed this story has over 4k views and 400 likes!

Im actually surprised cause this being my first time writing a fanfic!

Well a story!

Well...writing something that has different events, is long and people read...exactly! Nailed it!

So thanks for the awesome support Pup's!

God bless you all!

On to the story!

Oh by the way, in the last chapter I put Mystogan and Ultear together which was my bad!

I ment to write Siegrain since 'Siegrain' was with her in the anime!

And if you didn't get to read it since it's fixed now, then...you never saw this message...

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

"You have to be kidding me..." I muttered looking at Zeref who was looking at me and smiling.

"What are you doing here?" He asked sitting in our table. I just looked at him angrily.

"Why do you care..." I said in hatred tone. He's eyes widen in surprise. Then he looked serious.

"Is something wrong Natsu? Cause if there is then I can help you with i-"

"What if the problem was you? How would you help me then? Zeref..." I asked interrupting him, my tone remaining. He's eyes widen in shock and confusion.

"Natsu...calm down.." I looked at Lucy who had a worried face. I breathed in and looked at Zeref straight in the eye.

"We need to talk. In private." I said in a serious tone. He looked still in shock but nodded and stood up.

"Excuse us for a second" He said and I followed him. We went to the alley behind the café.

"Natsu, what's wrong?" He asked looking at me seriously. I just stood there not knowing how to go about this without bursting with anger. 'Deep breaths Natsu...Deep breaths...'

"Why did you lie to me? All those years...without telling me...why?" I asked gritting my theet. He looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"I think you know what I'm talking about. Don't you, Zeref Dragneel..." I said and his eyes widen.

"H-how do yo-"

"I had some flashback of my memory's. And Otousan left a letter which I found today. It explained why he left. It also said that I had a brother. A brother that I looked up too. A brother who promised to never lie or keep secrets! A brother who's name was Zeref!!" I said getting mad by the second. I looked at him to see he was looking at the ground.

"I thought you where never gonna remember me..."

"Well I did."

"Natsu, Im sorry..." He said in a low voice.

"Why didn't you tell me? All these years you could have said something but you didn't! Why!?" I yelled getting mad again. 'Yeesh calm down! Breath!. "Explain..."