Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies

Yo Mina!!!

Here's the new chapter!

Hope you enjoy pup's!

Yes that's my nickname for my viewers!

But if you have a better idea of what I can call you guys, leave a comment which I will check!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

I woke up from my alarm clock. I took a bath, got dressed, combed my hair a bit, ate a big breakfast and prepared a big lunch for school, fed Happy and left to school at 6:49 to finish my homework. 'Pretty normal morning if you ask me.'

Lucy's POV~

I woke up because of Erza screaming in my ear to get up, took a shower with cold water cause the heater broke, got dressed with my rinkly clothes cause I forgot to iron them yesterday, ate some burned toast and went to school with my friends at 6:59. 'What a crappy morning'

I was up all night with Levy doing my homework. We still haven't finished so we where planning on going to the library to finish.

We got to school and it looked empty. ' I guess not many people come to school this early.' I thought walking to the library.

I went inside the library, Levy sat on a table and I went to get some books for references.

I was trying to get a book on a top shelf but it was to high up.

"Lu-chan, need help?"

I looked at her with an 'you're- smaller-than-me' look and she just giggled awkwardly.

I kept jumping to catch it. I touched it a bit but I not enough to catch it.

'I give up!" I whined in my head.

The an arm grabbed the book. I looked back and found Natsu smiling.

"Here" he said giving me the book. I blushed and smiled.

"Arigatou Natsu" I said and looked at Levy who was giggling.

"I was looking for ya Luce" he said still smiling.

"Uh...OK.What do you need?" I asked blushing at the fact that he was looking for me.

"I still haven't forgot the picture you took yesterday" he said smirking and I blushed. I was gonna reason but he talked before me." You haven't showed anyone it right?" He asked a bit more serious.

"I told my closest friends but they won't tell anyone. You're secret's safe with us." I said giving him a thumbs up. He smiled and started walking back.

"Wait!" 'Why did I say that?'

"Nani?" He said looking back at me. I panicked and looked for something to say.

"Luce?"

"I was wondering if you could help me and Levy with our homework!" I said fastly and he looked at me and nodded.

"Sure! I just finished mine." He said walking to where Levy was.

I sigh glad that I made a good excuse and sat next to him. He started helping us and we finished in no time. 'He's really smart'