Chapter 22: Got my old dad back

Yo Mina!!!

New chapter!

Enjoy it like you enjoy your butts company!

Like it like you like sitting on you're butt!

Comment on it like its a sculpture of youre butt!

And follow me like your butt follows you around!

I'm a weird person if you haven't noticed :P!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!
-----------------------------------------------

Lissana's POV~ ( writing this hurts)

Me and my girls where inside a restaurant called Famirī Bast or whatever. We went here cause I herd that a super hot waiter worked here. So I'm gonna play with him a bit.

"Good afternoon! I'll be taking care of you tonight! Are you ready to order?" Said the handsome man I was looking for.

"Hey pretty boy~" I said in a deducting voice. (A/N: Or trying)

He looked up from his notebook and looked at me. His eyes widen.

"Surprised by my beauty I see. What's you're name cutie~?" I said and he looked shocked but then showed a face of relief. He probably thought he was gonna have to ask me.

~In Natsu's mind~
Thank God she doesn't recognize me! Arigatou Kamisama!!!!! I can make up a fake name and all!!!

"My name is Draco. I'll be you're waiter. Have you decided what to order or would you like more time to think about it?" He asked with a smile. I smirked and looked at my girls. Karen and Sherry. They nodded.

"More time please~ But could you stay here? They'll order fast. Plus it'll give us time to talk." I said winking at him and he nodded.

"Sooo~ How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 20 years old. Why you ask?"

"Making sure your around my age. So, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked leaning on the table. He shook his head.

"No not yet. But I'm hoping to get one soon..." He said looking to his side again with pink on his cheeks. (A/N: He's looking at Lucy of course)

"Well that's good news! I'm also looking for someone. Someone tall and muscular" I said smirking at him.

"That's good to hear! I bet you'll find someone soon" he said smiling brightly.

"So. Are you by any chance free tomorow? We could hang out~"

"Sorry but I'm not interested. I'll be back in a few minute's to take you're order. There's a table calling me." He said nicely leaving me shocked.

"D-did he just denied me?" I asked looking at my girls who where gaping.

"I can't believed it myself..." Karen said.

"This sure isn't love..." Sherry said.

"Ugh! Whatever. But he's good quality. You don't see that kind anymore." I said tapping my long blue nail on the table.