Chapter 12: Remembering the past

Yo Mina!!!

Enjoying the story so far?

Hope you are!

This chapter is gonna be a bit different, but hope you still enjoy!

Here's the new chapter!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

-After school-

Today was really good 'Apart from the people giving me looks and stuff'. But I got to be myself in school!.'

"See you tomorrow minna!" Said Mira walking away.

Everyone started leaving and so did I.

"See you tomorrow Natsu!" Yelled Lucy running to a fancy car.

"Later Luce!" I said waving at her.

I started walking back to my house in silence enjoying the day.

"Today's weather is nice don't you think, young man?" I stopped and stared at a old lady who was smiling sweetly at me while watering some flowers. I smiled at her.

"Indeed it is!" I said with a smile and she gave me a pink rose. I take it and snif it. 'So nice'.

"Arigatou Oba-chan!" I said walking away and waving at her.

Today me and Zeref-nii are gonna hang out. Were going to an amusement park. I begged him to go cause its fun to hang out with him. For some reason it feels like I've known him my hole life. I remember the first time we met. I was 10 and he was 13.

~~~Flashback~~~

Its been three years since my dad left. Three years since I was left alone.

I go to school but no one talks to me. 'Is it because I wear this clothes?'

I sigh and left my house wearing a long sleeved red shirt with yellow buttons, short kaki pants, brown boots and my scaled scarf which reminded me of my dad and dragons.

I was walking to the park near my house.

'I remember I always used to play with dad here.'

I sat down in a bench and looked around the park and saw families playing togheter and holding hands. I frowned and looked at my hands.

"Remember when we where like that...Otou-san" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek and landed in my palm.

"You OK?"

I looked up startled and saw a kid with black hair and dark eyes looking at me worriedly. I looked back down. 'He feels familiar'

"H-hai" I muttered.

"You sure don't look like it. What's you're name?" He asked sitting next to me. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and saw him looking at me.

"N-...Natsu...Dragneel" I muttered and looked up at him to see him with a shocked expression and tears forming in his eyes.

"N-Natsu...?" He said letting the tears fall. 'W-what the heck' I thought panicking.