Chapter 30: The game continues

Yo Mina!!!

Here's the other present from me Pupkey to you Reader-san!!!

Hope you like! ^-^

Also am I doing the baskeatball scenes right? First time narrating one so it was kinda hard! >~<

Today is another Holiday so I decided to post it today!

In spanish it's 'El dia de Reyes'. I dont know in English or even if they celebrate it in other countries!

Still hope you have a great day!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

------------------------------------------------

Natsu POV~

Third quarter was about to start and FT was ahead by three points.

We where in position and I was gonna play all the way this quarter. We stayed in position as the referee had the ball in the middle.

*Whistle*

Gajeel caught it and passed it to his team. In this case he passed it to Alzack. They started jogging towards us while we positioned ourselfs in our area. I was infront and as soon as Alzack passed the center line, I sprinted towards him and started guarding him. He looked suprised for a moment but passed the ball. But as soon as he let it go i grabbed it and ran to the basket since the mayority of the player's where on this side of the court, giving me an open area.

In the way i was blocked by Bickslow so I decided to do a quick crossover. I slowed down and leaned right to look like i was going to run in that direction. He did the same and I reacted by quickly moving left with the ball and ran past him and did a hook shot.

Lucy's POV~

"Sugoi!!!! Did you see that!?"

"The guy has skill!!!"

"I know right! Weird I didnt notice him till now..."

"He looks oddly familiar too! But I cant put my finger on it."

I looked at the group of poeple talking behind me and sighed loudly catching their attention.

"Of course he looks familiar. He's Natsu Dragneel for peeps sake!!!" I excalimed.

"Really?!?!?" They and a few others exclaimed.

"It was pretty obvious!!!! The spiky pink-"

"SALMON!!!"

"-hair, slightly tann skin. I mean c'mon!!!" Levy exclaimed next to me.

They looked at Natsu for a moment and nodded.

"That does look like him. But why is he playing with Saberthoot?"

"Coach Taurus didn't want him in his team because of him being a smarty pants, so he decided to prove him wrong by playing with ST." Erza said and they nodded.

"That doesn't sound fair that's for sure. We'll make sure to cheer him on so coach will let him play for our school!" A girl said and the others from FT high shouted in agreement.

I smiled and turned back around to the game to see Natsu looking at us.

He grinned and went to position with ST. 'Guess he herd us. He and his amazing hearing.'

I then took a glance at FT and noticed Gajeel was looking at Levy.

I turned to her and tapped her shoulder. She looked at me.