Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies

Yo Mina!!!

Sorry for the late chapter!

I was really busy with school!

But at least I'm keeping my grades good!

A's on everything!

How are your grades?

Good? Bad? Average?

Hope your doing well!

Also my phone died. It is a shame cause that phone worked so well. I have a new one that's kinda but not the same. Still getting used to it so that's also why i havent updated much!

Also, I'm sick.

Special thanks to Kairi_Nguyen and IfICanFly!

Check them and their stories out!

Make sure to follow them!

Enjoy this chap and remember to CoLiFo!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

"I'm all fired up..." I mumbled to myself as a smirk was visible in my face. I walked towards Sting and Rogue and fist bumped them.

"This is gonna be so cool!!!" Sting exclaimed excitedly.

"You sound like that guy from the magazines" Rogue told him. 'Oh yeah. Jason I think. He was in my martial arts competition."

"So do I change?" I asked and their coach came up to me. Who was a woman.

"Yes you do. Here's the uniform." She said handing me a white and grey basketball uniform which I grabbed. "Don't let me down Dragneel." She said patting my back. I nodded with a grin.

I went to the changing room and put on the pants and shirt. I also grabbed some crimson sneakers which I brought.

I headed out and went to my 'team' who where huddled up around the coach.

"So when do I go in?" I asked the coach and she looked at me and started explaining.

"I'll leave you for the third quarter." She said. I was about to protest when she continued. "I know you want to play right now but I have an idea. If your as good as Sting and Rogue say you are, then as soon as your school's coach sees you playing he's gonna want you back so you'll only be able to play one whole quarter with us before he starts regretting his decision of not letting you play. Still, if your not satisfied I'll let you play on the first quarter a bit so you can warm up and show only a few of your skills. Got it?" She said and I nodded with a shrug.

"I'm cool with it"

"Excellent then. Everybody that I assigned to play in the first quarter start warming up on the court." The coach commanded and a few players went to the court except Sting and a few others.

"I'm not cool with this idea of yours Mistress! Am I gonna get to play with and against him?!" Sting asked the coach who had an annoyed expression on her face.

"You want to play against him fine. I'll switch you with Rufus so you can play with Natsu on the first and last quarter, now stop acting like a child!" She said making Sting pout but smile while Rogue shook his head at his childish best friend. 'So immature. Some people never know when to grow up.'