Chapter 32: From good to bad

Yo min'na!

Here is the new chap!

By the way, sorry again if this is a bit late. Don't know if I got to say it but I take after school art classes. It used to be only a few days a week but now it has to be the whole week!

Monday to Friday -_- I basically don't have any free time. I get home, rest a bit, eat, do homework if I have any and get dressed for art school. That's my routine after I get out of school.

So sorry if updates get slow!

Either way enjoy!

Tho I think It's a bit bad and hurried I still hope you like!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV~

Me and Natsu where still silently holding hands. Then I herd sniffling.

"...Ne Luce?" I herd him say in a low voice. "...what if Zeref actually left me?...and what if that letter from my dad was actually a cover up for him leaving?..." He started saying as his voice came more low and broken at each word.

"Natsu." I said letting go of our hands to look at him. As I looked up a small dot of water fell on my cheek surprising me.

"Ara?" I muttered touching it. I looked up shocked to see Natsu with tears streaming down his face.

"...A-am I r-really that b-bad t-that everyone l-leaves me?..." He said thru sobs. I brought him in for an embrace and felt my shirt getting moist from his tears.

We then sat on the grass, still embracing while he sobbed on my shoulder and I rubbed his back for comfort.

"Natsu you're a great person. I don't see why they would leave you like that. And you know how your father and Zeref are. They really love you. Do you really think they would do that?" I said in a soft but stern voice.

"...iie. They wouldn't." He said his sobs getting quieter. He stood up straight ending our embrace and looked at me with a smile. But It was different from the one's I've seen him do. This one was so warm and sweet. Almost, loving. I think.

"I'm always here for you Natsu." I said smiling as well as trying to contain my blush but failed.

"You must think I'm a baby now. Before I found the letter I hadn't cried for ages. But it's like since that letter all my emotions got a bit jagged up. " He said laughing softly his face still moist with fresh tears.

I wiped them away with my hand softly caressing his cheeks.

His eyes widen and he blushed. I then blushed upon seeing him and pulled away.

"...Luce...I need to tell you something." He said hesitantly. I nodded. "...Well I-uh you see...I...I li..." He then stopped and sighed while looking down blushing.

'Is...is he going to confess? Does he actually feel the same?' I thought feeling light headed from to much emotion.

"I...I lied." He said leaving me completely confused." W-when you asked me why I didn't want anyone to see that swimming picture of me that you took."

"O-oh...I-I see." 'It was stupid of me to think that he would actually confess. I bet he doesn't like me. Got my hopes up for nothing. "And what do you mean? It wasn't because you where half naked after all?"

He shook his head and looked at the scenario of the place he took me while I did the same. We where in some kind of open meadow. There was a big clear pond surrounded by grass, flowers and threes. I especially noticed a sakura three in the distance.